The Dawn of The Core

10 years later...

Marcy gets off her plane as she puts her suitcase in her car and drives to Anne's house. After Marcy arrived at Anne's cozy home, she went up to the door and knocked on it. Marcy then tighten her grip around her bag as the door opened up, Anne saw Marcy standing right in front of her. "Marcy!" Anne said. "Hey Love." Marcy said. Anne and Marcy share a hug and a kiss.

Anne sheds tears as she buried her face in Marcy's shoulder. "I missed you so much, Marcy." Anne said. Marcy smiles. "I missed you too, Anne." Marcy said. Anne and Marcy walk in the house and sit on the couch. Anne laid down on the couch and Marcy lays down on Anne. Marcy rests her head under Anne's chin. "Hey Marcy, I'm glad your here with me." Anne said.

Marcy was happy to be with Anne. "I'm glad too, Anne. I missed you so much." Marcy said. Anne kisses Marcy's forehead. "I missed you too, Marcy." Anne said. the two get up and hold hands. "Hey Anne, I asked my parents if I can move in with you, so can I come and live with you?" Marcy asked. Anne smiles and hugs Marcy. "Marcy, I would love too have you here." Anne said. "Yes you may, Marcy." Anne said. Marcy smiles and hugs Anne. "Thank you, Anne." Marcy said.

Anne hugs back and kisses Marcy's cheek. "Welcome Home, Marcy." Anne said. Anne and Marcy break the hug as they get Marcy's suitcase and spend time together. After a while, Anne and Marcy get into their pajamas and head to bed. Anne and Marcy lay down on the bed and hug each other tightly. "Hey Anne, I Love You." Marcy said. Anne smiles and kisses Marcy's forehead. "I Love You Too, Marcy." Anne said.

The two fall asleep in each other's arms. Marcy buried her face in Anne's chest as Anne rests her chin on Marcy's head. Marcy snuggles in Anne's chest as Anne kisses Marcy's forehead. "Good Night Marcy, I Love You." Anne said. "Good Night Anne, I Love You Too." Marcy said. The two fall asleep together in each other's arms.

3 hours later, Marcy and Anne were in bed all comfy and cozy together. Marcy started sees something that she will be able to not see. "What! were I am?" Marcy asked. She only saw she was in a black void and saw nothing, she sees she's in her old Amphibia armor and she then sees an orange eye. "What?" Marcy said. She sees Anne as an adult in her old Saint James Middle School clothes with her chest plate. "Anne!" Marcy shouted.

Anne struggles as she is tied up with tentacles, Anne sees Sasha in her old commander uniform and Sprig, Polly, Hop Pop, Frobo, Grime, Olivia, Yunan, Andrias and Her Parents tied up in mechanical tentacles. She sees The Frobots with orange eyes with Darcy as an adult in her armor, cape and helmet. "Darcy!" Anne shouted. Darcy stared at Anne with a evil grin.

"Oh Anne, you really thought that we were going to let you live? Your pathetic, just like you girlfriend." Darcy said. Darcy activated her Laser Scythe and smirks. "Goodbye Anne, We Love You." Darcy/The Core said. Darcy raised the scythe and plunged into Anne's neck, blood leaks from her neck. "Anne!" Sprig and Sasha yelled.

Anne smiles as she looks back at Sasha, Sprig, Polly, Hop Pop, Frobo, Grime, Olivia, Yunan, Andrias and Her Parents one more time, she looks at Darcy and sees Marcy in tears. "Anne! Please!" Marcy screamed. Anne smiles at Darcy and spoke her last words. "I Love You, Marcy." Anne said before dying. She closes her eyes a dies.

Marcy falls to her knees and crys. "Anne, I Love You Too." Marcy said. "I'm so sorry." Marcy said. Darcy comes behind her and strokes her hair. "Oh Marcy, I was worth it." Darcy said. Marcy backed away as she was horrified of what she's seeing. "No, this is impossible. This is just a dream, this isn't real." Marcy said. "Oh, isn't it?" Darcy said. She took out her scythe and slashed at Marcy.

Marcy woke up and breaths heavily as she sees Anne asleep. She gets up and focused on what she just saw, Anne wakes up and hugs Marcy. "Marcy, are you okay?" Anne asked. Marcy looks at Anne and shakes her head. "I had a nightmare Anne, were I'm still Darcy and I killed you." Marcy said with tears. "The Core took over my body and took over everything." Marcy said. She started crying. Anne sighed and wipes Marcy's tears. "Marcy, it's okay. It was only a dream, I'm always going to be here." Anne said.