Darcanne Romance

Darcy and Core Anne were sitting in the throne room and watched the screen of Amphibia and Newtopia being mind of it's resources, Anne saw her soulmate helmetless with her messy hair and beautiful orange eyes. Core Anne kisses Darcy's cheek and then her forehead, Darcy started giggling as she tries to get away but Anne pulls her closer.

Darcy started giggling much more. "Anne! Stop It!" Darcy said laughing. "But Mar-Mar, I only want affection." Core Anne said in a baby voice. Darcy started laughing as Anne was trying to undress her. "Come On, Mar-Mar. Let me just see your beautiful body." Core Anne said.

Core Anne picks Darcy up and they head for their bedroom, Core Anne plops Darcy down on the bed. Core Anne goes on top of Darcy and kisses her, Darcy wraps her arms around Anne and pulls her much closer. They roll over as Darcy is now on top of Anne.

Darcy kisses Anne as she started undressing her, she took off Anne's tiara, her hair tie and her armored bra. She stopped kissing her and puts her legs on her shoulders as she took off Anne's high heel boots and leggings, she kisses Anne again and unbuttoned her dress and threw it off. Darcy took off Anne's underwear too. Anne wraps her arms around Darcy and took off her black and red cape and her chest plate and shoulder pads.

She took off Darcy's gauntlets and shirt, Anne took Darcy's boots and pants off. she then took off Darcy's underwear too. Darcy kisses Anne's neck and then went down and kisses Anne's breasts, Anne started moaning and blushing. "Oh My Frog, that feels so good." Core Anne said. Darcy goes down and kisses Anne's stomach and goes down to Anne's thing.

"Marcy, it's cool. You can stop." Core Anne said. Darcy smirks as she rubbed her thumb on Anne's leg. "But, I want to." Darcy said. She then kisses Anne's leg and goes down and kisses Anne's thing, Anne started moaning and growing as Darcy kisses her thing. Darcy then stock her tongue out and licks Anne's thing. Anne feels that and moans. "Okay, that feels very wet and wired." Core Anne said.

Darcy stops and goes back up to Anne's face and kisses her forehead. "Did you enjoy that Anne?" Darcy asked. Anne is blushing and sweating hard. "Yes, I did but you could have not kisses my thing." Core Anne said. "Aww Anne, I just wanted to show how much I Love You." Darcy said. She lays down next to Anne and covered them up.

Anne looked at Darcy and stroked her hair, she then rolled over as she and Darcy hugged each other tightly. Anne kisses Darcy's forehead and held her tightly. "Good Night Marcy, I Love You." Core Anne said. Darcy smirks as she kisses Anne's cheek. "Good Night Anne, I Love You Too." Darcy said. The two fall asleep as they have a master plan to accomplish.