Bonding and Conquering

After arriving at The Boiling Isles, everyone heads to The C.A.T.Ts old hideout. "So this place is wear you guys rebelled against Belos? I was expecting more." Sasha replied. "Well, we need a new base ever since what happened with the B.AT.Ts." Raine said. "Okay, so do you guys have a plan to stop them?" Sasha asked. Luz, Eda, King and Raine looked at each other as Amity, Hunter, Gus, Willow and everyone else stayed silent.

"I'm going to take that as a no, Sasha." Sprig laughed. Sasha and The Gang k ew about this invasion before but they have not. "Well, looks like we got some planning to do." Sasha said. Sasha has everyone rest as she comes up with a plan to stop The Core and save Anne and Marcy.

3 hours later...

Everyone was asleep as Sasha tried to come up with a battle strategy, Hunter woke up and saw Sasha was working on the battle plan. "Hey Sasha." Hunter said. Sasha looked up and saw Hunter awake. "Oh, Hey Hunter." Sasha said. Hunter sits next to Sasha and looks at her. "So Sasha, looks like you've been through so much? Haven't you?" Hunter asked.

Sasha looks at him with confusion. "Why do you asked?" Sasha asked. "Let me guess, you were a toxic person with a controlling past and saw the error of your ways and became a better person for the people you love but still are ashamed of your past. Huh?" Hunter asked with a smirk on his face. Sasha looked at home with eyes widen as she blushes in embarrassment that he knows.

"So, you too?" Sasha asked. Hunter dropped in depression. "Yeah, I was raised by my uncle, Belos." Hunter said. "Hold On, your Belos' nephew?" Sasha asked. Hunter nods his head. "Yeah, I'm a Grimwalker. I'm a clone of my uncle's brother, Caleb. I thought I can trust my uncle, but I was wrong." Hunter said.

Sasha knew Hunter and her were alike. "Hunter, looks like we have a lot of stuff in common." Sasha said. "Yeah, after I met my friends, was very happy and I had Flapjack as my palisman and best friend. My uncle possessed me and killed him, I wouldn't let Belos get away with this and he was finally put down." Hunter said.

Sasha look at him and sighed. "Yeah, I heard that you were leader of The Emperor's Coven, I'm leader of The Resistance and I had Anne and Marcy by my side." Sasha said. "Yeah, I have Luz, Amity and My Friends by my side. Anne and Marcy remind me of Luz and Amity, what are they like as a couple?" Hunter asked.

"Well, they knew each other before they met me, I protected them and I haven't been a good friend to them. I betrayed both of them once and I still regret my harsh decisions." Sasha said. Hunter knew Sasha need someone to relate too. "Sasha, I can relate to that, I really hated my decisions before and try to make it up to them. I want to protect them from those who try to hurt them, but no matter what happens, we'll be by your side. No matter what." Hunter said.

Sasha smiled as she has gained a friend that is like her, she hugs Hunter. "Thanks, Hunter." Sasha said as she breaks her hug with Hunter. "No problem." Hunter said. They sit and come up with a battle strategy to defeat The Core and save Anne and Marcy.

Meanwhile...

Darcy and Core Anne were in bed together as they sleep in each other's arms, the two nuzzled closer to each other as their love for each other grew even more. They woke up and knew it was time. "Mar-Mar, I think it's time." Core Anne said. Darcy smiles as she holds Core Anne's hand. "You're correct Anne, it is time." Darcy said.

They both get out of bed and get dressed, they walk out of their room and head down the halls to the throne room. Belos, The Collector and Andrias were in the throne room and saw Darcy and Core Anne come in. "My Lord, it's right on time." Andrias replied. "Yes, we have bigger plans than this pathetic world. This is just a waste of my time." Darcy said.

"My Lord, what are you saying?" Andrias asked. Darcy looks at the colossal newt and smiled. "We're going to invade Earth again, it's mort time to rule that world instead of this pathetic and useless world." Darcy said. "Andrias! Active The Box." Darcy ordered.

Andrias heads to the box as it activated... it's time to invade Earth... Again...