Sasha vs Darcy and Core Anne

After escaping from the castle, Sasha leads an assault on Darcy and Core Anne alongside Sprig, Polly, Hop Pop, Frobo, Grime, Olivia, Yunan, Andrias and Anne's Parents. Sasha is worried on what Darcy and Core Anne have planned as she looks at the red moon as she remembers when Anne had to sacrifice her life to save Amphibia, she became worried on fighting her two best friends who she protected for years.

Sprig saw Sasha is looking sad and depressed and spoke. "Sasha? Are you okay?" Sprig asked. Sasha looks at the young frog and sighed. "No, it's just that I'm afraid to fight Anne and Marcy and just killing them. I don't want them to die because of my mistakes." Sasha said. "If I kill Anne and Marcy, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself." Sasha said in tears.

Sprig saw this and sat by Sasha. "Sasha, that thing may have Anne and Marcy, but they don't have you by their side." Sprig said. "As we said, you managed to protect Anne and Marcy and look what you did with everyone else. You managed to look after us and make us fight back against Andrias and The Core." Sprig said. "Anne told me about what you three have been through and I see why you were like this." Sprig said.

Sasha's eyes widen as she heard that Anne told him about what she's been through. "Sprig, I know I told you that my parents divorced, but I didn't actually knew that Anne told you everything that we've been through." Sasha said. "Sasha, I believe we can do this and you can save Anne and Marcy from The Core." Sprig said with determination. Sasha smiled and knew it was true. "You're right, Sprig. Let's go kick the hivemind into a hard drive." Sasha said.

As they approached the castle, Darcy and Core Anne were waiting. Darcy looks from the screen as she stroked her hair, Core Anne came from behind and wrapped her arm around Darcy's waist as Darcy's black and red cape touched her waist and armor. Darcy giggles as she and Anne share a kiss as they hold hands, Core Anne stroked her love's hair as she kisses her cheek.

Darcy stared at her Empress and looked back at the screen. "Anne, their coming but we are prepared." Darcy said. "Yeah, we have an advantage against them. They can't beat us, we're more powerful then anyone could imagine." Core Anne said. Darcy smiles as she kisses Anne's cheek, they walked out of the room and prepared for their guests to arrive.

As The Resistance attacks The Frobots, Sasha, Sprig, Polly, Hop Pop, Frobo, Grime, Olivia, Yunan, Andrias and Anne's Parents infiltrate the castle to steal the box and defeat Darcy and Core Anne. Darcy senses them and is awaiting them. "Anne, it's time." Darcy said. Core Anne smiles as she holds her girlfriend's hand as they head down the hall to the shield generator.

Sasha and the gang walked down the hall and saw the throne room right in front of them, they tied to get to it but a trap door opens. They fall down the hole as they end up it the shield generator room. "Wait? Why are we in the shield generator room?" Sasha asked. "Well, nice of you guys too... Drop In." Darcy joked. Sasha and everyone else got up as they were prepared for battle.

Darcy and Core Anne walked out with Darcy's black and red cape flowing behind her. "You're going to pay for everything you've done!" Sasha shouted. Darcy used her mechanical tentacles to trap The Planters, Frobo, Grime, Olivia, Yunan, Andrias and Anne's Parents, it's just Sasha to fight them. "Well Sasha, it's time to settle scores." Darcy said. She ignites her Laser Scythe as Anne pulls out her Laser Sword as they were ready.

Sasha looked at the two as she knew what she needs to do. "This ends Now!" Sasha said. Darcy and Core Anne smiles as they knew it was time to end this, Sasha charged towards Darcy and Core Anne as the two ran towards her as their weapons clashed against each other as their fight has begun.

Sasha pushes Darcy and Core Anne back as she charges towards them and jumped in the air, Darcy laughs as she twirls her scythe as she clashes with Sasha once again with Anne by her side. Darcy uses her mechanical tentacles to knock Sasha to the floor, Core Anne charged at Sasha and slashed at her. Sasha managed to doge each attack, Sasha managed to lock Anne's arms up and tried to reason with her.

"Anne! Please! You can't let Darcy do this to you! We want to help you!" Sasha said. Core Anne kicks Sasha in the stomach as she slashed Sasha on the right side of her face, she sees blood dripping from her new scar but her eye wasn't damaged. "Ow, that's going to leave a mark." Sasha said. Darcy chuckled at the sight of Sasha's new scar. "Well Sasha, that's a nice reminder of Grime." Darcy said.

Sasha looked at the hivemind and Anne standing next to each other and knew what she had to do, she charges at them with her swords in hand as Darcy and Core Anne charge at Sasha. Their weapons clash as they duel a two vs one.

Sasha uses all of her might to stop Core Anne and Darcy, Anne uses her Calamity Powers as she punches Sasha into a wall. Sasha crashed to the ground as she looks up and sees Anne charging at her with cher force and anger, Anne punches Sasha into a wall as she kicks her in the stomach. Sasha falls to the ground as Anne grabs her an throws her across the room.

Anne charged at Sasha and kicks her in face multiple times, Darcy smiles as she watches Anne beat Sasha to death. Marcy watched this as she sees her crush beating her best friend to death. "No! Anne! No!" Marcy screamed. Darcy feels a sharp pain in her head as Marcy retakes control, Marcy sees Anne with Darcy's Scythe and raised it up in the air to finish Sasha off. "Goodbye, Sasha." Core Anne said. Sasha was ready for what's about to happen. "Anna-Banana!" Marcy yelled. Anne stops as she retakes control of her body, she turns around and sees Darcy with her eyes back to normal. "Marcy?" Anne said. Marcy runs towards her and hugs Anne tightly.

"Anna-Banana, please stop." Marcy said. Anne drops the scythe as she hugs Marcy back, she clenched the armor and cape as she tears up as she and Marcy fall to their knees. "Anne, I Love You So Much, I want to marry you one day and have a family with you. You're my absolute everything and you're my whole world." Marcy said. "I Love You With all my heart and I just want to spend the rest of my life with you." Marcy said.

"Anne, please stop." Marcy said. Anne's tears dry up as she hugs Marcy tightly. "Marcy, I stopped, I'm me again." Anne said as they break the hug. The Core transfered itself out of Marcy and took Core Anne back. "This isn't over, as we still have one more thing to do." The Core said. The Core transfers to Darcy's helmet and escaped. Anne and Marcy stare at each other and smiled. "Anne, you look really hot." Marcy said.

Anne blushes hardcore. "You're beautiful too, Marcy." Anne said. The two hug and go to the bathroom and get changed into their old clothes, Anne and Marcy don their old armor as Anne puts the Darcy armor and cape and her Core Anne clothes in her backpack. Anne and Marcy hold hands and walk to the throne room. "Hey Anne? Do you think that we're going to get married one day?" Marcy asked.

Anne sighed and smiled. "Marcy, one day that will be reality and we'll live happily together." Anne said. Marcy smiles as The Core watched them walk together, The Core knows that they are all doomed and will know it.

As they know... Revenge will reign supreme... They just don't know it yet...