Anne and Marcy's Actual Happy Ending

Anne and Marcy were getting ready for their wedding as the two don their wedding dresses and are ready for their wedding. Anne dons a wedding dress with gold accents and a ponytail, she wears transparent fabric on the back of her head as it flows in the wind.

Marcy wears a ponytail as well with same fabric on the back of her head as well, she wears a golden dress with a white coat with song sleeves as she and Anne were ready. The two look at each other as the two hold hands and embraced each other as they are about to be together for life.

Anne and Marcy make their way to wedding ceremony, they see everyone from LA, Connecticut, Amphibia and The Boiling Isles

Anne and Marcy make their way to wedding ceremony, they see everyone from LA, Connecticut, Amphibia and The Boiling Isles. They make their way down the carpet as the music started playing, they came up as Sasha was going to be the one to propose them. They make their way to the altar as they hold hands, Sasha was about to begin.

"People, Frogs, Newts, Toads, Hiveminds, Witches and Demons, we are gathered here today to see two good friends we know so well, get married on this very special day." Sasha said. "If anyone objects to this union, please speak now." Sasha said. Everyone remained silent as no one objected.

Sasha smiles as she is now free to propose them. "Okay, Anne, do you take Marcy to be your Calamity Wife to hold and to cherish till death do you part?" Sasha asked. Anne smiles as she then spoke. "I do." Anne said. Sasha smiles as he two friends have grown up as a tear almost streamed down her face. "Marcy, do you take Anne as your Calamity Wife to hold and to love with all your heart till death do you part?" Sasha asked.

Marcy smiles as she speaks. "I do." Marcy said. Sasha can now propose them. "Now by the power by The Calamity Box and The People of LA, Connecticut, Amphibia and The Boiling Isles I now pronounce you both Calamity Heart and Calamity Wit, you may now kiss the bride." Sasha said.

Anne and Marcy smile at each other as tears streamed down their faces as the share a kiss on the lips, everyone starts clapping. Anne and Marcy's rings glow blue and green as their powers activated, their strands of hair come together to form a half blue and half green heart as the two lovebirds are now officially married.

Later that day...

Anne and Marcy were in blue and green dresses as the two sit down on the beach as the water was on the tide, the sun was slowly setting over the horizon as they both sat and smiled in silence. Marcy then decided to break that silence.

"Anne, I can't believe that we're actually married." Marcy said. Anne smiles as she removed her tie that was making her ponytail, Anne's long hair drapes down as she holds Marcy's hand. "I can't believe it either, I can't believe it actually happened." Anne said.

Marcy then rests her head on Anne's shoulder as she kisses her cheek. "Anne, I've always found that it wouldn't be an amazing future if you weren't in it. It is so amazing that me and you get to spend the rest of our lives together forever." Marcy said.

Anne smiles as she kisses Marcy's forehead. "Yeah, I feel great now. Marcy, I've always loved being around you and spending time with you, but, being possessed together and just me and you ruling a world together, it was so scary, but me and you are free and can actually be with each other forever." Anne said.

Anne and Marcy sit there and watch the sun set as they watch it go dark, Anne saw Marcy fell asleep. Anne giggled as she picks Marcy up and the two head home, Anne lays Marcy down on their bed as she climbed in next to her.

Anne wraps her arms around Marcy as she rests her chin on her head, Marcy warps her arms around Anne as the two just fall asleep in each other's embrace.

The Next Day...

Marcy woke up and saw Anne wasn't in bed, she got up and got into her pajamas. She went downstairs and saw Anne in her pajamas on the couch watching TV, Marcy then sat next to her as she then lays her head down in Anne's lap as she wraps her arms around Anne's waist.

Anne sees Marcy and smiled. "Well good morning, Marshmallow." Anne said in a baby voice. Marcy nuzzles closer as she then purrs as she sits up. "Good morning, Anna-Banana." Marcy said as she rubs her eyes. She wraps her arms around Anne as she rests her head on her shoulder.

Anne smiles as she kisses Marcy's forehead. "Does Marshmallow want cuddles?" Anne asked in a baby voice. Marcy nods her head, Anne smiles as she lays down on the couch as she wraps her arms around Marcy and brings her on top of her as she rests her head under her chin.

Marcy warps her arms around Anne as she nuzzles in Anne's neck, Marcy eventually fell asleep in Anne's arms. Anne picks her up as the two head upstairs to their bedroom, Anne lays down with Marcy as she covers them up and she rests Marcy's head in her chest as the two fall asleep in each other's arms.

Later that day...

Sasha was in Amphibia as She, The Planters, Frobo, Grime, Olivia, Yunan, Andrias, Anne, Marcy and Sasha's Parents, Luz, Amity, Hunter, Willow, Gus, Vee, Camila, Eda, King, Raine, Lilith, Belos, The Core/Darcy/Core Anne and everyone else of Amphibia and The Boiling Isles were preparing for a special surprise for Anne and Marcy.

Sasha and The Gang were setting everything up as they had everything bought and created so that the surprise was ready. "Okay guys, everything is ready, now all we need are the two lovebirds." Sasha said. Sasha heads back to Earth to get them.

Sasha arrived at Anne and Marcy's house, she sees the two in their clothes watching TV. Sasha opens the door and surprised them. "Hey Anne and Marcy!" Sasha said to them. Anne and Marcy saw Sasha as they were confused on why she's here. "Sasha? What's going on?" Anne asked.

"Well, since you two got married yesterday and everyone has been happy for you two ever since." Sasha said. Anne and Marcy both raised an eyebrow in confusion. "What do you mean?" Marcy asked. "We have a big surprise for you two." Sasha said with a smile on her face.

Anne and Marcy look at each as they were confused, Sasha then took the two to Amphibia as their eyes were covered. Once they arrived Sasha told them to uncover, they see a massive party was held as they all shouted surprise once they uncovered their eyes.

Anne and Marcy becomes shocked as Sasha hugs both of them. "You two deserve this, you two are honestly made for each other and you two honestly make a deadly and scary couple to mess with." Sasha said as he grip on them tightened.

Anne and Marcy smiled as they hug back, they tear up as all of this is for them. "Thanks Sasha." Anne and Marcy both said. Sasha breaks the hug as they approached the group, they all looked up and saw the fireworks go off which was planned by The Collector.

Anne, Marcy, Sasha, Sprig, Polly, Hop Pop, Frobo, Grime, Olivia, Yunan, Andrias, The Core/Darcy/Core Anne, Aldrich, Leif, Barrel, Anne's parents, Marcy's parents, Sasha's parents, all of Wartwood, Their allies from LA, Luz, Amity, Hunter, Willow, Gus, Vee, Camila, Eda, King, Raine, Darius, Eberwolf, Lilith, Belos, Caleb, Evelyn, The Collector, The Coven Heads, Everyone of the Boiling Isles and The Titan watched the fireworks as they all smile and see that they can now have happy lives as friends and family.

"Hey Anne." Marcy said. Anne then looks at Marcy. "Do you think... One day we'll have a daughter one day?" Marcy asked. Anne's eyes widen as she smiles. "Well Marcy, before you woke up, I took a pregnancy test to see if I am and the results..." Anne said before cutting off. "What?" Marcy asked. Anne smiles at her wife and spoke. "Marcy... I'm pregnant..." Anne said with a smile.

Marcy's eyes widen as she kisses Anne on the check. "That's... Wonderful!" Marcy said. "Yeah, I have a name for our baby girl." Anne said. "What?" Marcy asked. "Let's name her... Lya Wu Boonchuy." Anne said. Marcy smiles as she loved the name. The two kiss as they smiled into each other's eyes. "I Love You, Anne Boonchuy." Marcy said. "I Love You Too, Marcy Wu." Anne said. They all watched the fireworks as they all can finally live happily ever after...

The End...