Darcy's Revenge Plan Begins: Part 3

After helping the civilians, Sasha, Grime, Olivia, Yunan, The Planters, Frobo and Anne's Parents rendezvous with Mr. X at Saint James Middle School and come up with a plan to stop The Core. Sasha goes down the hallway and remembered when She, Anne and Marcy did their K-pop dance party and smiles at the memory.

Sprig comes behind her and asked if she's okay. "Sasha, Are you okay?" Sprig asked. Sasha looks down at him and sighed. "Yeah, it's just that I want everything to go back to normal." Sasha said. "I miss Anne and Marcy, that thing will regret the day it messed with us." Sasha said.

Sprig looks down. "Man, you must have really protected them." Sprig said. "Yeah. when we first met, I protected them from harm. Sometimes, Marcy would protect Anne and try her best to keep Anne from harm." Sasha said as she started to laugh. "Anne would use to keep Marcy safe and I teased them of being the best couple ever. They blushed heavily." Sasha said as she continues to laugh.

Sprig ends up laughing. "Yeah." Sprig said "Sasha, when we were on Quarreler's Pass, Anne kicked Hop Pop out of the fwagon twice when he asked if she had a boyfriend." Sprig said. Sasha laughs at that. "Really? That crazy." Sasha said. "Yeah, dose Anne have someone she loves." Sprig asked. Sasha sighed. "Well, Anne and Marcy were crushing on each other when they were kids." Sasha said. Sprig listed to Sasha as she told what Anne and Marcy did.

Flashback...

Anne and Her Parents came to the beach, they spent time together. Anne was just playing in the water, she saw a girl making a giant sandcastle. it was so gorgeous, Anne went over to the girl and said hello. Marcy was finished with her masterpiece, until some girl came over. "Hello." Anne said.  Marcy said hi. "Hi." Marcy said. "This castle of your looks so good." Anne said. Marcy smiles. "Thanks." Marcy said. "it's from my favorite game ever, so I decided to build it." Marcy said. "I'm Anne by the way, what's your name?" Anne said. "Marcy." Marcy said. "Marcy, I really like that name." Anne said smiling. Marcy blushes at this. "Thanks." Marcy said.

Anne and Marcy hold hands and become good friends. Anne went over and splashed the water away. "Hey Marcy, do you want to help me splash the water away?" Anne asked. "Umm... I rather I stay right here, I don't want to get soaked and-Ahh!" Marcy got cut off when Anne grabs Marcy's hands. Marcy giggles and they splash the water away so it doesn't Destroy The Castle. it was a losing battle, Anne and Marcy tripped and fell on each other. they giggled, but the castle got Destroyed, they saw it come down. "Aww man, the castle is gone." Marcy said. Anne turns Marcy's head. "Marcy, I know we lost the castle, but, we found each other." Anne said.

she hugs Marcy. "Thanks, Anna-Banana." Marcy said. she gave Anne a nickname. "Anna-Banana, I love that nickname, I'll be calling you Mar-Mar and Marbles." Anne said giggling. Marcy really likes that. "Anne! It's time to go!" Mrs. Boonchuy said. "Okay! Marcy I have to go then, I'll see you soon, bye Marcy." Anne said. she hugs Marcy and wave to her. Marcy waves back, she developed a massive crush on Anne. "Anne's so cute, wait, do I have a crush on Anne, oh my, I have a crush on Anne, she's so cute, I'll tell her how I feel someday." Marcy said. she goes home with her parents, only thinking about Anne.

Anne and her parents were driving home, Anne is happy to have a friend. She thinks about Marcy and realized she's honestly so adorable. "Marcy is so adorable." Anne said with a blush. Anne forms a crush on Marcy and wants to go out with her. Someday, that will happen.

Anne was just playing in the sand pit, she built a nice sand castle. she smiled, she's proud. until Marcy came over. "Hey Anne." Marcy said. they both smiled at each other, Anne and Marcy played with each other for a while. later that day, Marcy and Anne were sitting on the same swing together. Marcy fell asleep next to Anne, Anne sees this and smiled. "Marcy, your so cute when you sleep." Anne said. she blushes that she just called Marcy cute. "Wait, did I just call Marcy cute, oh my, I have a crush on Marcy, I will admit, she's very sweet, very cute, very beautiful and so pretty." Anne said in her head.