Darcy's Revenge Plan Begins: Part 1

The Next Day...

Darcy wakes up and rubs her eyes and sees Anne still sleeping, her eyes soften and kisses Anne's forehead. Darcy climbed out of bed and got dressed, she was about to leave the bedroom but looks back at Anne. Darcy's eyes soften. "Anne, I Love You My Queen." Darcy said. She leaves Anne sleeping. Anne soon woke up and saw that Darcy left, she got up and putted her armor and cape on. She walked down the hall and saw Darcy, The two hug and share a kiss, they have a revenge plan to accomplish. They go down in the chamber and see Andrias is working on something.

Darcy smirks as she can manipulate Andrias again. "Andrias!" Darcy yelled. Andrias smiles as he's glad to see Marcy. "Hello Marc- My Lord!" Andrias yelled and shocked to see The Core with Anne. Andrias kneeled before Darcy. "Aww, Andrias. Your pathetic childhood friends come back and try to turn you against us. as we said, we are all you need and we are all you will ever have!" Darcy shouted. Andrias felt that he can't hurt Marcy again. Andrias returned to serve The Core and feels guilty but has no choice.

Andrias was confused on why Anne was with Darcy and holding hands with her. "My Lord, why do you have Anne?" Andrias asked. Darcy smirks. "Anne is our new queen and she and us will rule The Multiverse together. We imbedded her with our darkness and a dark variant of her was created, she has fallen in love with us and hates her friends and family but just loves us and Marcy." Darcy said. "Now, all we need is our army to be activated. Soon The Multiverse will be ours and nothing will stop us, not ANYONE!" Darcy said with a maniacal laugh. Andrias was thinking about this and knew he couldn't hurt Marcy. So he just remains loyal to The Core.

Meanwhile...

Sasha and The Gang were standing in the throne room, Sasha looked outside and saw everyone and the castle just hovering over them. Sasha then saw The Frobots attacking everyone, Sasha was confused. "Guys, The Frobots are back. They're attacking everyone!" Sasha said. The Gang gasped. Mechanical Tentacles came out and tied them up, all the eyes of The Core opens and revealed Darcy and Dark Anne. Sasha was horrified to see Marcy possessed by The Core, but she was more horrified to see Anne as an evil version of herself.

Darcy smiles evilly. "Hello, Sasha. Nice to see us again?" Darcy asked. "Darcy! What have you done to Anne!?" Sasha asked in anger. "Well, we imbedded her with our darkness and now she's our new queen. Her dark avatar is in control now." Darcy said. Dark Anne looks at Sasha in anger, she smirks. Sasha was horrified to see her two friends possessed by The Core. "Anne! Marcy! Please! It's me! Sasha!" Sasha shouted. "Oh Sasha, I'm still here. But you are a terrible person and we shouldn't be friends." Dark Anne said. "You manipulated me and Marcy, now we are done!" Dark Anne said. Sasha tears up after hearing that.

Andrias comes back in, everyone was shocked. "Darcy! Why is Andrias still helping you!?" Sasha shouted. "We told him if he doesn't return to serve us, he will never see you all and Marcy ever again." Darcy said. Sasha was furious, Andrias got new friends. Her, Anne, Marcy and everyone of Amphibia back, but only for The Core to threaten him. Andrias was sadden, he didn't want to lose everything he knows and loves to be destroyed by The Core.

Darcy and Dark Anne go out to The balcony of The Castle and announced their victory, the rebellion are horrified to see Andrias manipulated by The Core again and are shocked to see Anne controlled by The Core. Darcy orders Andrias to reactivate The Calamity Box and to begin The Invasion Again, Darcy looks at Sasha, The Planters, Frobo, Grime, Olivia, Yunan and Anne's Parents and smirks. "You all will enjoy the show. at last, Revenge is Ours!" Darcy said. They head to Earth and everyone of LA see The Invasion happening again. Revenge has come to destroy them all.