The Rise of The Core

After Anne and Marcy arrived at the throne room, they, Sasha, Grime, Olivia, Yunan, Andrias, The Planters, Frobo and Anne's Parents arrived back in Amphibia and announced the defeat of The Core. But as The Core ran out of the castle, it ejected it's rocket boosters and blasted off into space to activate it's Final Gambit. As it's tried to ram the moon into Amphibia.

Sprig notice it. "Hey, is it just me or is the moon getting closer." Sprig said. Everyone gasped in fear. "Oh crud." Anne said. They all head down and watch it untold. Andrias sighed at the sight. "It seems The Core has activated it's final gambit." Andrias said. "Say What!?" Hop Pop said. "Everyone, when our civilization was at it's peek, The Moon became home to some of The Core's pet projects. among them, a plan to eradicate all life as we know it. by ramming the moon into Amphibia's surface." Andrias said.

Everyone gasped and Anne was angered. "Excuse Me!?" Anne shouted in anger. "But why!?" Anne asked. Marcy remembers her time in The Core and knows why. "Fear, I've been in that things head. I know that more than anything. It's afraid of being destroyed, of being irrelevant. It will do whatever it takes to defeat us and claim the stones as it's own. Even if it means destroying an entire civilization, than so be it." Marcy said.

Sasha than came in and was angered. "So what your saying is, This THING is a GIANT SORE LOSER!?" Sasha shouted. Andrias than looked down and nodded his head. "More or less." Andrias muttered. The ground started shaking as Mother Olm appeared. "Mother Olm!?" Anne and Sasha said. Marcy was shocked to see Mother Olm for the first time. "Who is this now!?" Marcy said in a surprised tone. Mother Olm than said that the prophecy has finally come to pass as she tells Anne and the girls that the stones could strand them in Amphibia forever.

The Girls agree as Mother Olm tells Anne that the stones have a secret spell to defeat The Core but it may cost her life. Anne heads into the castle as Valeriana connects them to The Stones as Anne, Marcy and Sasha head up to defeat The Core once and for all. The Core catches eye of The Calamity Trio. "Incoming Targets, Deploying Defenses." The Core said. The Core's army are deployed as they stand against The Trio.

Anne, Marcy and Sasha gather to fight The Core's Forces. "Game on you stinky space bugs." Anne said as she summons a tennis racket and ball too. "Here's the serve!" Anne said. She then hits the ball as it turns into many dominos and destroyed most of The Core's Forces. Sasha summons pom poms and wings as she smashed the hivemind's pets into nothing and destroyed a gigantic one too.

Marcy watched her best friend and crush destroy The Core's Forces as she tears up. "This is the coolest and most anime thing that has ever happened to me." Marcy said. She then summons a twelve sided dice and throws it. "I'm so happy to fight by your side." Marcy said. She throws her dice as it destroyed most of the forces as one catched it. "Ni 20, baby." Marcy said as the dice exploded. Anne hugs her girlfriend tightly and kisses her cheek. She hugs Marcy tightly. "Marcy, your so beautiful." Anne said.

Marcy blushes as she strokes Anne's cheek. "Anne, your Calamity Form makes you look like a beautiful blue aura with a nice blue flower." Marcy said. Anne laughs as she kisses Marcy. "Marcy, I Love You." Anne said. Marcy smiles. "I Love You Too, Anne." Marcy said. Sasha joins the hug and they go to defeat The Core.

Back on Amphibia...

Andrias watched everything from the hole in the castle, he was left there thinking on what he should do now. "Andrias!" Aldrich yelled. Andrias looks at his crown and hears his father's voice. "Father?" Andrias said. "Help us… save us… and you can finally join us… forever!" Aldrich replied. Andrias thinks on what to do.

Grime appears as he thinks Andrias is up to something. "Hey!" Grime yelled. Andrias sees Grime welding Barrel's Warhammer as he remembers he, Leif and Barrel do stuff together. He knows what he needs to do. "What I must. Frobots, Engage." Andrias said. The Frobots head up to 'Assist' The Core.