The Calamity Battle

Before returning to Amphibia, Anne and Marcy change from their Core appearances. Anne puts her Core Anne clothes in her backpack and she puts her Dark Anne armor, cape and helmet in her backpack too. Marcy puts her old armor in Anne's backpack. Marcy dons Darcy's armor and cape with the fur coat around her and dons her gloves. Anne blushes at the sight of Marcy. "Hey Anne." Marcy said. Anne blushes as she holds her girlfriend's hand.

Anne picks up her backpack with her new Core clothes and Marcy's old armor in her backpack. They walk down the hall as they enter the throne room. They free Andrias from the spore collar. Anne and her friends return to Amphibia and announced The Core's defeat. Anne and Marcy look down at everything and everyone, Marcy wonders what her and Anne's future will be like. "Hey Anne?" Marcy said. Anne turns to Marcy. "What will our future be like, now that we have access to Amphibia?" Marcy asked.

Anne holds Marcy's hand. "Marcy, I don't know. But what ever the future holds for us, well face it together." Anne said. Marcy smiles as she rests her head on Anne's shoulder. Anne looks up and sees something that horrified her. "Uhh, Guys." Anne said. Marcy, Sasha, Sprig, Polly, Hop Pop, Frobo, Grime, Olivia, Yunan, Andrias and Anne's Parents look up and gasp. "Oh No." Anne said.

They all see The Red Moon rebuilt with the eyes of The Core and the glowing wires through it. "Oh crud." Anne said. They all head down from the castle and looks at the rebuilt moon falling on them. "Andrias? What's happening?" Marcy asked. "The Core is not finished yet, it still has thinks it has a chance at victory." Andrias said. "The Core managed to rebuild the moon and still wants vengeance." Andrias said.

Anne knows what must be done. "Guys, I know we've done this before but I think we have to fullfil the prophecy again and it may risk me my life." Anne said. Marcy and everyone looks at Anne, Marcy and Sasha stand by Anne. "Anne, if you're going to risk your life than so are we." Marcy said. "Yeah, we're not going to let you die alone." Sasha said.

Anne saw her girlfriend and friend going to risk their lives to save Amphibia. "Okay, everyone, to The Music Box!" Anne said. They make it back up to the castle were Anne, Marcy and Sasha activated their Calamity Powers. Marcy got a little bit of an upgrade as her Calamity armor merged with Darcy's armor.

 Marcy got a little bit of an upgrade as her Calamity armor merged with Darcy's armor

Marcy saw this as the eye on her chest glows green as a result. "Woah, I look sick." Marcy said. Anne saw her girlfriend's new look and blushed. Anne goes towards Marcy and hugs her. "Marcy, you look really nice." Anne said. Marcy blushes and hugs back. "Thanks Anne." Marcy said. Anne, Marcy and Sasha go up to finally defeat The Core and end it's reign of terror for good.

Anne, Marcy and Sasha approach The Core as it sees them. "Incoming Targets, Deploying Defenses." The Core said. It's rebuilt forces deploy to have a second rematch with The Calamity Trio. Anne, Marcy and Sasha beaten these guys before and will do it again. "Game On, you freaking space bugs." Anne said.

Anne charged at some of them and used her Calamity Powers to summon her tennis racket as she throws her domino tennis balls and destroyed most of them again. Sasha uses her powers to create her pom poms and hr heron wings, she flies at the robots and destroyed them and destroyed her mini boss fight.