Marcy's Delusion

After The Wedding, Anne and Marcy spend the entire day together. "Anne, I'm glad we're officially married." Marcy said in excitement. Anne sees how happy her girlfriend now wife is, Anne kisses Marcy's cheek. "I'm happy too, Marcy." Anne said. The two walked into The Planter's house and saw The Calamity Box sitting on a shelf.

Anne and Marcy are surprised to see it's still here. "Wow, I'm still happy The Music Box is still here." Marcy said. Anne was smiling as she sat on the couch. "Yeah, it's very crazy that they actually kept it to remember us by." Anne said. Anne and Marcy hold hands and lay down with Marcy on top of Anne. Anne wraps her arms around Marcy and held her close.

The two fall asleep together in each other's arms. Marcy wakes up and sees she's in a black void and sees she's in her normal Amphibia clothes and sees she's back as a teenager. "Wait what?" Marcy said. She hears a mechanical laugh as she turns around and sees Darcy standing right in front of her. "Darcy? How is this possible? I thought is was real! It looked real!" Marcy said.

Darcy laughs. "Oh Marcy, you really thought it would be that easy?" Darcy asked. "Me and Anne got married and had a happily ever after, that was all fake?!" Marcy said. Marcy fell to her knees as she tears up. "I wanted that to be real." Marcy said. Darcy saw this and smirks. "How sad, your happily ever after will NEVER be reality." Darcy said.

Marcy looks out of The Core and sees a sleeping Anne in bed. Darcy rolls over and wraps her arms around Anne's waist. Darcy kisses Anne's cheek and falls asleep. Marcy is in disbelief and sadness, she was still in The Core and was in a fantasy world. She fell to her knees in tears as she just wanted to have a happy life. "I just wanted a happy life with Anne." Marcy said sobbing.

Darcy sees Marcy sobbing and smiled. "How pathetic, she'll never have a happy ending as revenge will soon take over everything." Darcy said as she laughs manically. Marcy still continued to sob as all she saw was just a virtual world. "Anne, please free me. I want to have a happy ending and happy life with you, I want it to be real." Marcy said.

The Next Day...

Darcy woke up and got dressed in her helmet, armor and cape, she went out of her bedroom and went down the hall. She walked into the kitchen as she saw Core Anne making breakfast for them, Core Anne saw Darcy was awake. "Good Morning, Marcy." Core Anne greeted Darcy. "Good Morning, Anne." Darcy greeted Anne.

Darcy smirks as she just managed to fool Marcy into thinking that her happy ending was actually real, she thought in her head. "That poor fool actually thought she'll get a happy ending after everything she's done? She's weak and pathetic." Darcy said in her head.

Anne could feel something she never felt before as she thought in her head what her and Marcy's future can be like. She thought that when their adults, they can get married and have a daughter. She turns to Darcy. "Hey Marcy?" Core Anne said. "Yeah Anne?" Darcy said. "I know this is wired to ask but, when we're older about twenty three years old, would you like to marry me and have a daughter?" Core Anne asked.

Darcy blushes as she just tricked Marcy into thinking that she'll have a happy ending with Anne as her wife, Darcy smiles and hugs Anne. "I would love too, Anne." Darcy said. Core Anne smiles as she hugs Darcy and the two eat breakfast and head down the hallway to the throne room, Darcy took her helmet off and set it down by the throne.

Darcy and Core Anne hold hands as the look at the screens of the castle and see everything that's going down. Darcy smirks as she knows everything is going accordingly. Core Anne looks at Darcy and her girlfriend's messy hair, she smiled and kisses Darcy's cheek. "Marcy, you look beautiful without the helmet. You should wear it less often." Anne chuckled.

Darcy blushes and kisses Anne's cheek. "Maybe I should, you really think I look beautiful without out wearing it?" Darcy asked. "You always do." Core Anne said. Darcy smirks as the two just sit on the throne and see everything play out as planned.

In The Core...

Marcy was in tears as her happy ending with Anne was just an illusion from The Core, Marcy wishes she can make things right and actually have a happy life with Anne. "Oh Anne, I really want you to know how I feel right now. I wish things can go back to normal." Marcy said.

She knows Anne wouldn't give up so easily as she would keep fighting to save the people she loves from evil like The Core, she then felt courage come up as she wipes her tears away and stands straight and tall. "Anne, I promise you, we'll have a happy life together and we'll do anything to protect everyone and save Amphibia. That's what you would do." Marcy said.

It's not over yet... as revenge is about to reign once more...