Darcy and Core Anne's Day

The Next Day...

Anne woke up as she sees the sun is shining bright as she sees Darcy asleep and her arms around her waist. "I can't believe this, I'm in this scary but pretty cool look, Marcy is possessed again and Darcy is going to invade the other worlds." Anne said in her head. Anne realizes that all of this is hr fault. Because of her, Marcy's possessed again and she's stuck as Darcy's Empress and Soulmate.

She started tearing up and didn't realize she started crying, nor did she see Darcy wake up. "Anne? You good?" Darcy asked. Anne looks at her with tears in her eyes as she turns away, Darcy hugs Anne and she calmed her down. "Shh... It's okay Anne." Darcy said. Anne doesn't care how much Darcy tries, she hates The Core for what they did to Marcy and Amphibia.

Anne gets put of bed and walked out of the room, Darcy smiles and knows that they can awake Anne's Dark Persona. "Well Anne, looks like we have a lot to do today." Darcy said. She walked out of the room and walked to get Anne. Anne walked down the hall as she hugs herself, she knew the reason Marcy is possessed again is because of her. "Oh Marcy, I'm so sorry." Anne said.

"Oh Anne!" Darcy shouted. Anne hearing Darcy's voice made her more upset. "Oh no." Anne said. Darcy walked in front of her. "My Dear, I've been searching for you. We have a lot to do today, My Love." Darcy said. Anne looks at her with a serious look. "I don't care, you possessed my girlfriend and now are treating me like I'm a queen when I'm not!" Anne said.

Darcy looks at Anne and cupped her cheek. "Anne, look at me. We're going to live a happy life together and we're going to be happy together." Darcy said as she strokes Anne's cheek. Anne slaps her hand away. "You know what Darcy, I'm do with you!" Anne said as she tackles Darcy to the ground. "I'm through with you, I'm ending it now." Anne said. Darcy looks at Anne and pulls her into a kiss.

Anne's eyes widen as her cheeks turn red as she couldn't resist, she gave in and kissed back. Darcy wraps her arms around Anne's neck and pulls her closer into the kiss, The Core reawakened Core Anne as Anne opens her eyes as they turn from brown to orange. Darcy let's go of the kiss as Core Anne looks at Darcy and strokes her hair with her right hand. "M-Marcy?" Core Anne asked.

Darcy's eyes soften and she smiles. "Hey Anne." Darcy said. Core Anne sees that's she an adult and sees Darcy is an adult now with long black hair. She sees Darcy looks very hot now. "Marcy, you look very hot." Core Anne said. Darcy blushes as she kisses Core Anne again. "You look hot to, Anne." Darcy said. Core Anne blushes as she hugs Darcy. "Mar-Mar, what happened?" Core Anne asked.

Darcy then sighed. "It's a long story." Darcy said. She gets up and helps Core Anne up. "But for now, we have a lot of work to do." Darcy said. Darcy holds Core Anne's hand as they walk into the throne room, Core Anne sees the box on its podium and sees The Frobots with orange eyes. She then looks out the window and sees Frobots in the city and guarding the castle and the city for intruders.

Core Anne sees the newts of Newtopia working in the factories and producing more Frobots. She sees everything happening as they hover over the city, Darcy walked next to Core Anne and holds her hand. "Anne? Are you okay?" Darcy asked. Core Anne looks at Darcy. "Yeah, I'm just confused on what happened." Core Anne said.

Darcy's eyes soften as she kisses Core Anne's cheek. "Anne, no need to worry. It's just me and you, we can spend time together. Me and You can spend the day together." Darcy said. She holds Core Anne's hand and they sit on the throne together. Core Anne lays her head down on Darcy's shoulder, Darcy's looks at Core Anne and kisses her right cheek.

Core Anne strokes Darcy's long black hair. "Anne? You must really love my hair." Darcy said. "You're very pretty, Mar-Mar." Core Anne said. Darcy blushes and smiled. "Aww Anne." Darcy said. Core Anne and Darcy lay next to each other as Darcy holds Core Anne's hand. "Hey Mar-Mar?" Core Anne said. Darcy looks at Core Anne "Yeah Anne?" Darcy said. "I Love You So Much, I'm not leaving your side again." Core Anne said.

Darcy's eyes soften as she kisses Core Anne's cheek. "I Love You Too, Anne." Darcy said. Core Anne lays on Darcy's shoulder as she wraps her arms around Darcy's right arm, Darcy smiles as she feels something that They haven't felt before. Anne was giving her love and affection and that's what The Core was feeling but they only felt ten percent of love as they need one hundred percent love in them.

Darcy looks at Core Anne and sees her asleep next to her, Darcy lays Core Anne down on the throne and lays next to her. They lay on a big red pillow with a big red blanket covering them, Core Anne wraps her arms around Darcy and tucked her head under Darcy's chin. Darcy kisses Core Anne's forehand. "I Love You, Anne. Good Night." Darcy said. She wraps her arms around Core Anne and they fall asleep together in each other's arms.