The Invasion of The Isles

After arriving in The Boiling Isles, every witch and demon saw a castle flying in the sky with robots and hovercrafts. Luz, Amity, Hunter, Eda, King, Hooty, Lilith, Camila, Raine, Gus, Willow and everyone else saw this. "Oh My Titan, what is that!?" Luz asked. Darcy came on screen. "Hello Boiling Isles, Congratulations on being conquered." Darcy announced. "Not again." Luz replied.

"What in the holy mother of titan is that?" Eda asked. "I don't know, but it could be trouble." Luz said. Stringbean turns into her staff as she, Eda, King and everyone else fly to the castle to see what's going on and who's doing this. They see a balcony and enter through it, Darcy and Core Anne see some new guests have arrived. "Oh Anne, look who we have here." Darcy replied. "Alright, who are you two and why are you invading our home?" Eda asked.

"Well since you asked so nicely, We are The Core. A collection of Amphibia's Greatest Minds and Monarchs preserved for all eternity, but you can call us, Darcy!" Darcy said. Luz recognized both Darcy and Core Anne. "Wait? You two disappeared with your other friend, in some, Frog World." Luz said. "Yes, Amphibia. I'm Core Anne Boonchuy. It's nice to meet you all but we have a new world to conquer." Core Anne said with a maniacal laugh.

"Well not if I have anything to say about it." Eda said as she charges towards Darcy and Core Anne. "EDA! NO!" Luz and King shouted. Darcy takes out her laser scythe and blocks all of Eda's hits. "Well, it's not so good when you have a hook for a hand you old hag." Darcy said. Eda looked in embarrassment. "Well I'm not that old." Eda said. Darcy kicks Eda to the floor and raised her Scythe up to finish her off. "Any last words?" Darcy asked with a sinister smile.

Eda is ready for what Darcy is about to do. "Do your worst." Eda said. Darcy smiles as she raised her Scythe up and swings it at Eda, Only for Luz to block it with her staff. "Think fast, Darcy." Luz said. Core Anne gets angered and activated her Calamity Powers, Darcy smiles while everyone else was in horror. "Oh No." Luz said.

Core Anne charged towards Luz and punches her straight into a wall. "LUZ!". Amity yelled. She uses her Abomination Magic to grab Anne. "Well Anne, looks like you need to do better." Amity said while struggling to keep Core Anne in her grasp. Darcy sees her Empress in danger uses her mechanical tentacles to grab and trap Luz, Amity, Hunter, Eda, King and everyone else. "Now who's the one that needs to do better?" Darcy mocked them.

"Alright, that's enough. Guards! Take them to the dungeon for our other prisoners." Darcy ordered. The Frobots take them to the dungeon as Core Anne and Darcy watch The Invasion of The Boiling Isles happen. Luz and everyone were put into the dungeon with Sasha and The Gang. "Hey, you guys got captured too?" Sasha asked. "Yeah, who are you guys?" Luz asked.

"I'm Sasha Waybright and these are my friends, Sprig, Polly, Hop Pop, Frobo, Grime, Olivia, Yunan and Andrias." Sasha said. "Well Sasha, it's nice to meet you. I'm Luz Noceda, this is my girlfriend, Amity Blight. These are my friends Hunter, Gus Porter, Willow Park, Vee, Eda, King, Hooty, Lilith and Raine. This is my Mother, Camila Noceda." Luz said.

"Hunter looks like me, did he have a toxic past?" Sasha asked. "You too, Huh? At least I have someone who I can relate too." Hunter said. "Sasha? Are those your friends up there? Why are they evil?" Luz asked. "Their under the control of The Core, an artificial intelligence that is supposed to be The Greatest Minds and Monarchs preserved for all eternity." Sasha said.

"You three went missing in Amphibia, and this is what it brought you three too." Luz said. "Yeah, have you guys fought a monarch before?" Sasha asked. Their expressions change to depression. "Yeah, we fought Philip Wittebane, also know as Emperor Belos. He's a witch hunter who wanted to kill all witches and demons. He made a deal with The Collector, a child of the stars." Luz explained.

"We managed to defeat Belos and save the isles, we still visit whenever and we still hold memories." Luz said. They all see what Luz and her friends have been through. "Sounds like you guys been through a lot, but we're not giving up. We're not going to let The Core win." Sasha said. She uses her swords to slash the bars and opens the cells. "Wow Sasha, looks like we're going to be good friends." Hunter said.

Sasha looks at Hunter as she smiles. "Me too, Hunter. Looks like we have some bonding to do." Sasha said. "Okay guys, let's move." Sasha said. They all head out of the castle to help the witches and demons to stop The Frobots. "Hold on Anne and Marcy, we'll get you two nerds out." Sasha said.

With Core Anne and Darcy...

Darcy and Core Anne watch the invasion on the isles happen, Darcy smiles as she now knows of another world filled with magic and chaos. "Anne, I can't believe we're not the only ones to be trapped in another world." Darcy said. Core Anne looks at Darcy and smiled. "Yeah, it's nice to have someone to relate too." Core Anne said. Core Anne holds Darcy's hand as they watch the invasion.

A Mind Controlled Andrias watched it happen and is so surprised to see another world to invade and mine it's resources. "My Lord, are we going to mind this worlds resources?" Andrias asked. Darcy looks at her mind controlled servant. "Not yet, we must destroy these pathetic creatures and then we'll mine the resources." Darcy replied.

The Collector comes from the stars and sees the invasion happen. "Oh No, what happened now?" The Collector questions. He then gasps. "Oh No, Luz! King!" The Collector shouted. He then flies to find his friends and passes by Belos' castle. Under the university, a small fragment of Belos remains as he regenerates into his monstrous form. "I LIVE!" Belos shouted. Belos returns as he sees the invasion happening. "What's happening?" Belos asked.

He then spots The Collector and smiled. "The Collector? He can be useful to me until I can find out who is doing this." Belos said. He walked out of his old castle as he sees The Collector fly up to the castle and onto the castle's balcony, he smiles as he uses his magic to go up to the castle.

Belos and The Collector arrived at the castle... as their about to meet who is behind all of this...