Darcy's Revenge Plan Begins: Part 2

After The Invasion has begun, Darcy ordered The Frobots to take Sasha and The Gang to be fitted for the control collars. Darcy comes on screen and everyone gasped. "Hello Earth. We Are The Core, a collection of Amphibia's Greatest Minds and Monarchs preserved for all eternity. But you may call us, Darcy!" Darcy said.

Marcy's Parents were watching and saw that was their daughter and she was possessed, Mrs. Wu tears up and hugs her husband. "My Sweet Baby, she's gone." Marcy's mother cried. Darcy smirks. "You all though it was over? But you all were wrong." Darcy said. She laughed. "Enjoy the show." Darcy said.

The hologram turns off and Darcy turns to her beloved. Darcy wraps her arms around Anne's waist. Darcy cuddles in Anne's hair. "Anne, your so soft." Darcy said. Anne looks at Darcy and hugs back. "I Love You Marcy." Dark Anne said. "I Love You Too Anne." Darcy said. The two break the hug and watch the invasion go down.

Meanwhile...

Sasha, Grime, Olivia, Yunan, The Planters, Frobo and Anne's Parents were in the dungeon and were going to be fitted for control collars and were hearing The Invasion Begin again. Sasha looks down in deep depression. She let everyone down and it's all her fault. She started tearing up, her two friends are gone. She'll never see them again. "Guys, it's all my fault. Because of me, Anne and Marcy are gone." Sasha said crying.

Sprig looks at her. "Sasha." Sprig said. Sasha looks at him. "Sasha, it's not your fault. Don't blame yourself, we can still fix things. Don't give up." Sprig said. Sasha straightened up. "Sprig, your right." Sasha said. She started pulling on the chains. "I'll never give up, not today. Not Ever!" Sasha said. She breaks the chains and slices everyone else free.

Sasha and everyone else head out. "Okay Guys, we need to get out of here and go down and help the civilians." Sasha said. They all head for the exit to help the civilians. They see the herons that killed Sprig and Polly's parents. They face their fears to face the monsters once again.

With Darcy and Dark Anne...

Darcy and Dark Anne watch The Invasion go down, Anne thought about having a new look. "Hey Mar-Mar." Anne said. Darcy looks at Anne. "Yeah Anne?" Darcy said. "I'm probably going to go get a new outfit." Anne said. "Okay." Darcy said. Anne heads out to the dressing room and changed into a new outfit. Anne changed into a new look. She dons a crown in a dark gray with an orange eye, a Darcy chest plate styled bra, a dark purple dress with long black sleeves and Darcy leggings and Darcy boots in a high heel look.

 She dons a crown in a dark gray with an orange eye, a Darcy chest plate styled bra, a dark purple dress with long black sleeves and Darcy leggings and Darcy boots in a high heel look

Anne reenters the throne room. "Hey Marcy." Core Anne said. Darcy turns around and her mouth fell open as her eyes turned to muted orange and red hearts at the sight of Anne. "How do you like my new look?" Core Anne asked. Darcy walked to Anne and hugs her. "You look so hot, Anne." Darcy said. Anne smiles and blushes. "Thanks, Marcy." Core Anne said. Darcy holds her Empress' hand and they watch the invasion. The Core finally has Revenge.