Anne and Darcy Reunite

Anne seeing Amphibia in ruins, she uses her powers and sneaks into the castle. She's confused on how the castle is flying as it needs the box to power it. "Maybe, they have a backup generator or something." Anne said in her head. Anne runs into the city and sees the Frobots are destroying it and sees the frogs, newts and toads as slaves to work in the factories.

She walked and flies into the castle to see if her friends are okay. She was horrified to that Sasha, The Planters, Frobo, Grime, Olivia, Yunan, Andrias and Her Parents were spore controlled and saw Andrias back in good shape again. She saw The Core possessing Marcy again as Darcy. Darcy sat on the throne and senses Anne's presents. Anne gets caught in mechanical tentacles as she is pulled towards the hivemind as Darcy smirks.

"Aw Anne, we're glad that your back but now it will be fun to see you suffer again." Darcy said. Anne was angered. "Let my Girlfriend, Parents and Friends go, You Ancient Hive Mind!" Anne yelled in anger. Darcy laughs as she strokes Anne's cheek. "Oh Anne, your so cute when your angry." Darcy chuckled. Anne even got more furious as Darcy takes the stones and puts them in The Calamity Box. Darcy puts the stones in the box and puts the box on the podium.

The Castle is powered up by the return of the box's power. Darcy sits on her throne with Anne's spore controlled loved ones. Darcy chuckled as she has an idea to get Anne back on her side again as Darcy's Empress. Darcy gets up from her throne and takes Anne to their bedroom. She lays Anne down on the bed and goes on top of Anne. Anne blushes heavily as she knows what's going to happen.

Darcy kisses Anne on the lips and takes Anne's wrist and pins them to the bed. Anne tried to fight back but she couldn't resist. Darcy takes her helmet off and deepens the kiss, Anne gave in as Darcy stands up and removed Anne's clothes and then Darcy took her armor and cape off. Anne blushes at her and Marcy being naked but knows she has to save Marcy from the dreaded hive mind and not do any sex or any other romantic stuff.

Darcy smiles as she kisses Anne's forehead. "Anne, you going to have fun with us again. Your going to enjoy every second of it, My Love." Darcy said. She kisses Anne on the lips and goes down and kisses Anne's breasts and stomach. She started kissing Anne's thing. Anne started moaning and crying too, Anne tried to get Darcy to stop but Darcy then licks Anne's thing.

Anne is now irritated by Darcy doing this to her, she then looks at her and sees the scars on her torso. She then remembered when Marcy got stabbed and slashed by Sasha, she then gets up and hugs Darcy tightly. Darcy then is surprised and hugs back. "Oh Marcy, I Love You So Much. I'm so sorry, I wasn't there for you when you needed me. I failed to protect you from harm and I almost lost you and I want to protect you." Anne said crying.

Anne and Darcy lay down as Anne hugs Darcy tightly and kisses her scars, Darcy is feeling something that The Core has never felt in their entire existence. Anne hugs Darcy tightly. "Marcy, I Love You. I Love You So Much, I won't let you go ever again and I won't leave your side ever." Anne said. She covers her and Darcy up and they hold hands.

Anne wraps her arms around Darcy as she rolls over, Anne cuddles Darcy even more as she puts her leg over Darcy's crotch and her knee over her thing. Darcy was even more concerned as revenge only gave her this, someone she tried to control is now wanting to be with her and is getting blushed and uncomfortable. "Good Night Darcy, I Love You." Anne said as she kisses Darcy. Darcy remains unclear what to do.