The Core's Repossession

The Core's Plan sets in motion as they need to lure Anne and Marcy to Newtopia, they see from Andrias' Crown that everyone of Wartwood is hosting a party for the return of The Calamity Trio tonight. The Core sees decorations for the party.

The Core sees this as an opportunity to reclaim their host and Empress. "Soon Anne and Marcy, you two will be together forever as our hosts and you will rule The Multiverse together for all eternity." The Core said. "Soon, revenge will be ours and no one will stop us." The Core said as they laugh manically.

The Core waits patiently for the right moment. when that time comes, they will strike and take Anne and Marcy as their own. "They won't even expect a thing." The Core said. They watch the party being decorated and knows that they need to act fast or their plan will fail and it would have been for nothing.

Later that day...

It was time for the party, Sasha was dressed in a nice tuxedo with a red dress shirt and black tie. Long black dress pants and dress shoes with a pauldron with spikes and a shoulder cape with a nice gold trim with a pin for the toad army and the smble of Grime.

 Long black dress pants and dress shoes with a pauldron with spikes and a shoulder cape with a nice gold trim with a pin for the toad army and the smble of Grime

Anne and Marcy don their dresses they wore when they had that dinner party years back. "Anne, I still can't believe our dresses still fit us even after we're adults." Marcy said. "Yeah, Mar-Mar. I still can't believe we having a party dedicated to us returning to Amphibia years later." Anne said.

Anne and Marcy hold hands as Anne looks at her girlfriend. "Mar-Mar, you look really beautiful." Anne said with a blush. Marcy blushes as her eyes widen and she rubs the back of hr neck. "You look beautiful too, Anna-Banana." Marcy said. Anne blushes as she kisses Marcy's cheek. "C'mon Mar-Mar, let's go have fun." Anne said.

Anne and Marcy sees Sasha with Grime and Andrias watched and  Olivia and Yunan were together, dancing. Anne and Marcy go on the dance floor, Anne does a crusty thing with her dress as she extended her hand out for Marcy to take. "May I have this dance, M'lady?" Anne asked. "Yes you may." Marcy said as she takes Anne's hand.

Anne wraps her arms around Marcy's waist and Marcy wraps her arms around Anne's neck. "Now focus on me, Mar-Mar." Anne said. Marcy focused on Anne as she looked in Anne's eyes. They started slow dancing as Marcy and Anne focused on each other. "Mar-Mar, you're doing great. Just focus on me." Anne said.

Marcy smiles as she twirls Anne around, the two come close to each other as Marcy smiles. "Anne, I Love You." Marcy said. "I Love You Too, Marcy." Anne said. The two move slowly towards each other as their lips meeting as they share a kiss.

Anne and Marcy part as they sneak off into the forest by themselves without anyone knowing, The Core sees this and knows this is their opportunity to reclaim Marcy and Anne. Anne and Marcy walk together while holding hands. "Hey Anne, I enjoyed dancing with you. It was a dream come true." Marcy said. Anne looks at Marcy and smiled. "You're welcome, Mar-Mar." Anne said as she placed a kiss on Marcy's cheek.

Marcy smiles as she has a small blush on her face, Anne and Marcy find a nice spot to sit down and look at the stars. "Marcy, when it's night time, the sight of it is so beautiful." Anne said. Marcy looks at Anne. "Yeah, this sight is beautiful." Marcy said. Anne and Marcy hold hands as Marcy rests her head on Anne's shoulder. "Hey Anne, I'm glad we can be like this again." Marcy said.

Anne looks at her girlfriend and kisses her cheek. "Yeah, I'm glad too." Anne said. The Core sees this as the right moment. "Frobots, retrieve them." The Core said. The Frobots activate as they come behind Anne and Marcy. "What The Heck!?" Anne said. The Frobots grab them and take them to Newtopia Castle. Anne and Marcy scream for help as Sasha, Sprig, Polly, Hop Pop and everyone else see The Frobots with orange eyes and with Anne and Marcy.

"Anne! Marcy!" Sasha shouted. "Andrias? What's going on?" Sasha asked. "I don't know? The Frobots were deactivate after they rebuilt the moon and Newtopia." Andrias said. "Why do they have orange eyes!?" Sasha asked. Andrias was in confusion as he had one guess. "The Core." Andrias said. "The Core? I thought we destroyed it." Sasha said. "Well we're about to find out." Sprig said as he hoped to help Anne and Marcy.

At Newtopia Castle...

Anne woke up as she felt her head spinning in circles, she then sees she's in her Core Anne clothes and cuffed in a chair. "What The!?" Anne shouted. "Marcy!" Anne shouted. "Anne! Help!" Marcy said. She saw Marcy in Darcy's armor and cape. "What's going?" Marcy questioned. "Well we can answer that one for you." The Core said as it comes from above.

Anne and Marcy's eyes widen in shock and horror as The Core was standing in front of them. "You! But, how is this possible? You're supposed to be dead!" Anne shouted. The Core chuckled. "Well, you two should have taken our advice as we are immortal." The Core said. "What do you want from us anyway." Marcy said. The Core looks at Anne and Marcy and knew that question.

"Well it's very simple, we have special plans for you two as we're going to possess you again, Marcy. And you and Anne can rule this beautiful land for all eternity." The Core said. "Wait What!?" Marcy shouted. She looked up and saw the axolotl shaped helmet appeared and lowered itself on to Marcy, Marcy looked at Anne as she knew this was her doom. "Anne, I Love You." Marcy said.

"MARCY! NO!" Anne shouted as she saw the helmet on Marcy's head as The Core transfers itself into Marcy's body. The Core's mechanical shell collapsed onto the ground as the helmets eyes open up. "Why Hello There, Anne. We Missed You." Darcy said. "Marcy, No." Anne said with tears going down her face and cheeks. The cuffs on Darcy released her as she walked towards Anne.

Anne looked at Darcy with a horrified look on her face as tears streamed down her face as she sees the love of her life being possessed by the very artificial intelligence they thought was destroyed. "Hey Anne." Darcy said. She pushed a button and Anne was released from hr chair, Anne was so scared as Darcy wraps her arms around Anne's neck so she can't escape. "Did you miss us?" Darcy said in a baby voice.

Anne was more scared than ever, Darcy smirks as she boops Anne's nose. "Well Anne, looks like we need to get some rest." Darcy said. She takes Anne's hand and heads down the hall, Anne catches eye of The Music Box on its podium. "How did you get the box?" Anne asked. Darcy turns around and looks at Anne. "While everyone was distracted by you're party, we sent a Cloak-Bot to infiltrate The Planter's house and steal the box from right under their noses." Darcy replied.

Darcy activated the box which caused the castle to activate it's thrusters as it hovers over the city, The Newtopian People see the castle hovering above them as The Frobots come out of the castle and surrounded the castle and the city as the hovercrafts fly around the castle. "So, do you like it?" Darcy asked. Anne looks at her with a horrified expression which made Darcy giggles. "Well Cutie, let's get some sleep." Darcy said.

Darcy takes Anne's hand and they headed for their bedroom, Anne never thought to be in this room again as she laid down on the bed as Darcy lays next to her. Darcy wraps her arms around Anne and pulls her closer, Anne tucked her head under Darcy's chin. Darcy knew after ten years, revenge is hers. She looks at Anne and smiled. "Good Night Anne, We Love You." Darcy said as she kisses Anne's forehead.

Anne is so scared right now, she looks down and sees she wearing Core Anne's Clothes and crown and was so scared that The Core repossessed Marcy and is going to wake Core Anne up from her ten year long nap. Anne knew it was over as she couldn't access her Calamity Powers or do anything as she doesn't want to hurt Marcy. She didn't know what to do.

She slowly drifted to sleep as she could only hope what will come... Soon... Anne will soon meet a new enemy... Darcy will meet a new ally... Soon they will cleanse the perdition... THEMSELVES!