The Villains Unite

After arriving at the castle, Belos and The Collector meet again. "Philip!? How are you still alive, you're supposed to be dead." The Collector said. Belos chuckled as he looks at The Collector. "Ah Collector, I cannot die that easy, but I'm here to find who ever is doing this. I will kill anyone who invades Earth." Belos said. "Well, we already did that." Darcy said as she looks and sees Belos and The Collector.

"Well Anne and Andrias, looks like we have new friends." Darcy said. Belos growls as he walks towards the hivemind and the fellow human and the colossal newt. "Who are you?" Belos said. Darcy then chuckled. "Hello Belos, we're The Core, a collection of Amphibia's Greatest Minds and Monarchs preserved for all eternity. This is my queen, Core Anne Boonchuy and our servant, Andrias Leviathan." Darcy said.

Belos remains shocked and confused. "Their are more worlds then this one." Belos said. The Collector sees Darcy and smiled. "Wow that's so cool, I'm The Collector, Wana be my friend?" The Collector said in excitement. Darcy, seeing The Collector's enthusiasm and playfulness makes Darcy fond of him and Belos. "Sure, why not. The more, the merrier." Darcy said.

The Collector shouted with pure joy as he has four new friends to be with, Belos walked towards Darcy and looks at The Core with concern. "So Darcy, why are you invading this world?" Belos asked. "Well, we want to preserve our way of life in Amphibia, but the population turn against us and tried to ruin it. But Belos, we can join forces and you can destroy the isles and become the Witch Hunter General as you always wanted." Darcy said.

Belos becomes shocked that The Core knows that he wants to be The Witch Hunter General and be hailed a hero for destroying the witches and demons in the isles, he thinks about it and smiled. He then chuckled and looks at Darcy. "Fine then, I will help you invade this world as long as these vile witches and demons are gone forever." Belos said. Darcy smiles. "Deal." Darcy said.

She and Belos shake hands as Darcy and Core Anne watch the invasion happen as The Collector, Belos and Andrias leave the throne room and leave Darcy and Core Anne alone. Core Anne is concerned as she knows her lover is now working with a witch hunter. "Hey Mar-Mar?" Core Anne said. Darcy looks at Core Anne. "Yeah Anne?" Darcy said. Core Anne rubs the back of her neck in concern.

"Marcy, are you sure working with a witch hunter is a good idea? He could kill is if he wanted too." Core Anne said as she sounded a little bit scared. Darcy's eyes soften as she hugs her. "Anne, if he, Andrias or Collector hurt you, they will pay for hurting you, you beautiful human you." Darcy said. She breaks the hug and looks at Core Anne. "Boop." Darcy said as she boops Core Anne's nose.

Core Anne blushes as she's happy to have Darcy by her side, she felt safe when she's with her lover as she kissed Darcy's cheek. "I Love You, Marcy." Core Anne said. Darcy smiles. "I Love You Too, Anne." Darcy said. The two watch the invasion happen.

Belos, The Collector and Andrias walked down the hall as he wonders about The Collector and Belos. "Belos, why are you evil?" Andrias asked. Belos looks at him with rage and sadness. "My Brother, Caleb. He fell in love with a witch named Evelyn, he went with hr to this world as I found him. He betrayed me and I ended up killing him. I regretted that as it haunted me for the rest of my life." Belos said.

Andrias felt bad for him as he sighed. "Belos, I can relate, my father and The Core manipulated me into being this. My Friends, Leif and Barrel betrayed me as they stole the box and ruined my family's legacy. after that, I regretted everything I did." Andrias said. Belos sees that he and Andrias have similarities. "Well, looks like we have a lot in common." Belos said.

The Collector seeing the two monarch with similarities have tears in his eyes. "You guys have sad stories! All I wanted was friends but King's old man trapped me in a different dimension because he thought I was a danger to the titans. Heck, my lame brothers didn't want to play my games so they told me we can play hide and seek. They didn't care about me and abandoned me." The Collector shouted with tears in his eyes.

The Core watched from Andrias' Crown and sees how they're all alike. "Well Anne, looks like we have a lot of things in common with them." Darcy said. Core Anne looks at Darcy and nods her head. "Yeah, it's so sad to see them like this as they've been through a lot and so have we, Marcy." Core Anne said. Darcy holds Core Anne's hand as they see everything happen.

In The Core...

Marcy was in the hivemind in her Amphibia armor as she sees she's in a strange place with a little orange glow flowing though the place as she's standing on a gray floor, Marcy then sees Darcy standing in front of her. "Darcy! You're going to pay for everything you've done to me, Anne and everyone else." Marcy shouted. Darcy chuckled as she dons her laser scythe. "Well Marcy, you can't do anything because you're not in control of your own body." Darcy said.

Marcy then realized she has to fight The Core for control of her body. "Well then, looks like I have to fight you for control." Marcy said as she got into fight mode. Darcy then smirks. "Well then." Darcy said as she gets into a fighting stance. "Let's Rumble Girlfriend." Darcy said. Marcy runs towards Darcy as she dons a sword, Darcy twirls her scythe as she and Marcy battle for control.

In Anne' body...

Anne saw she was in her head as she was on a gray flooring with a black void with orange flowing though it, she saw she was in her old Amphibia armor. "Where am I? What happened?" Anne asked. She then hears a strange voice that sounded like her. "Welcome Anne, I'm so happy to see you again." Core Anne said. Anne turns around and sees Core Anne standing in front of her again. "Not again." Anne said.

Core Anne then laughed. "Aw Anne, you thought you saw the last of me, but I only grew much stronger and much faster than you could ever imagine." Core Anne said. Anne was looking at her dark counterpart as she wonders what's happening. "Okay Core Anne, I may need you to give me control as I can't stand being in my body as you and Darcy are going to destroy this world, Amphibia, Earth and the other worlds that. You two destin to conquer." Anne said.

Core Anne then giggles. "Well Anne, You're out of luck as you and Marcy will never have the happy ending you two destin to have as we are going to rule forever and you and Marcy and no one will stop us!" Core Anne said. Anne then takes out her sword and got into a fighting stance. "Well Core Anne, I think it's time for you to go." Anne said.

Core Anne is impressed as she takes out a double bladed laser sword that ignited in red and yellow flames. "Well then, Let's Rumble Girlfriend." Core Anne said. Anne charged towards Core Anne as the two clashed their blades together.

Anne and Marcy must fight Darcy and Core Anne for control... They think that's going to free them... But Darcy and Core Anne will rule The Multiverse for all eternity...