Revenge of The Core: Part 3

As Anne and Darcy fight against each other, Marcy fights Darcy/The Core within the hivemind to gain her freedom from The Core. Anne sores towards Darcy as gets pushed by the hivemind's mech and slab with the tail. Anne slams into a building as she gets back up and flies at the mech. Darcy uses her weapons and fired missiles at Anne. "Enjoying this Anne!? You having fun yet!?" Darcy said as she laughs manically.

Anne hearing that laugh makes her more confident that she can save Marcy. She sores towards Darcy as she managed to puch Darcy's mech multiple times in the face. Darcy looks back at her as she has the mech summon a sword made out of flames. "Anne! It's time to end your life for good!" Darcy yelled. She swings the sword at Anne.

Anne dodged every swing as Darcy comes behind her and punches her into another building. "Take that, Boonchuy!" Darcy said with a maniacal laugh. In the hivemind, Marcy charged at Darcy as the hivemind twirls her scythe as Marcy shoots Darcy with her crossbow. Darcy blocks every arrow as she gets punched by Marcy, Marcy gets a sword and slashed Darcy's chest. "Darcy! It's over for you!" Marcy said.

Darcy laughed as she charges at Marcy. "Not by a long shot!" Darcy said. Darcy pushed Marcy away as the two charged at each other. Anne flies towards the hivemind as she managed to land a good hit on the chest of The Dyoplosaurus, Darcy becomes angered by this as she summons holographic lizards from the tail and comes towards Anne. Anne uses her double bladed laser sword and cuts the lizards.

"Hey Darcy, I honestly pity you." Anne said. Darcy becomes confused about what Anne is saying. "What are you talking about!?" Darcy asked. "A thousand years of manipulating Andrias and invading worlds, you are a combination of the greatest minds and monarchs of Amphibia and you all are doing is evil!" Anne said. "You tried to conquer earth and almost committed genocide, you are absolutely irredeemable and are just a pure evil monster." Anne said.

Darcy smiles and laughed. "Oh Anne, were glad you said that because we are, yes we are." Darcy said. Anne knows what she has to do. "Darcy, I will end your reign if it's the last thing I do." Anne said. She charges towards Darcy and their fight continued. Marcy managed to dodge every hit Darcy swings at her. "Marcy, we didn't know how skilled you are. Anne and Sasha are skilled and now so are you, you couldn't beat Anne or Sasha or us." Darcy said. Marcy looks at Darcy as she changed at her as the two blade lock.

Marcy looked into the eyes of The Core. "Why are you all doing this, this is just evil and you all don't even care." Marcy said. Darcy laughed as she tackles Marcy to the ground. "Of course we are, we're doing this so that we shall reign supreme over Amphibia. You all are going to have a future were we rule over you all." Darcy said.

Marcy struggled as Darcy pushed her scythe rod to crush Marcy's neck and throat. "Marcy, you can't win, your just a pathetic excuse of a human!" Darcy yelled. Marcy begun getting weaker as she remembers what's at stake, her friends, her family, her home, Amphibia and her girlfriend and crush and one true love, Anne.

She started pushing the scythe back. "Darcy, you might say I'm weak, but IM NOT!" Marcy yelled. "I am much more stronger than you." Marcy said as she stands up and pushed the scythe and Darcy back. "And you, your the pathetic weakling. You are just a pathetic excuse of a conquer." Marcy said. She punches Darcy in the stomach and takes the scythe from Darcy's hands and slashed her in the chest.

Darcy looks down her chest as she falls to her knees in defeat. "You've lost." Marcy said. Darcy than laughed. "Wanna bet?" Darcy said. Marcy then looks and sees Anne defeated by Darcy. "Well Anne, it's been fun." Darcy said. Anne sees Darcy's mech look over her. "Oh no." Anne said as her powers faded.

Marcy retakes control of her body. Anne sees the mech is not working as she gets up and activated her powers. The Core tried to retake control of Marcy's body. Anne sees this as Darcy retakes control, Anne charged at the mech as she managed to destroy The Dyoplosaurus again. But before that, Darcy ejected from The mech as it collapsed into pieces.

Anne she knew Marcy is in there and ran to check for Marcy. "Marcy!?" Anne said. She saw there was nothing as she looks up and sees Darcy in the shield generator room. Darcy waves at Anne. "Hi Anne!" Darcy said. Anne entered the shield generator room as Darcy activated her Laser Scythe for her actually fight with Anne.

Anne charged at Darcy as the hivemind twirls her scythe and blocks Anne's hits, Darcy sliced the double bladed laser sword in half as Anne puts one a way and fights with one. Anne jump in the air twords Darcy. Darcy uses her mechanical tentacles to fling Anne into a wall. Anne gets up and charged at Darcy.

Darcy sees Anne coming towards her, she uses a dagger and throws it at Anne. "Ohh No you don't." Darcy said. she throws the dagger as Anne falls to the ground, Darcy laugh and runs twords Anne. Darcy raised her scythe. "Got Ya!" Darcy said. she raised her scythe and about to kill Anne. "Anne!" Sasha yelled. She pushes Anne out of the way as Sasha gets slashed in her eyes.

Anne runs to Sasha. "Sasha!" Anne said. Sasha opens her eyes as she gains a scar on her right eye, her eye is still alright. Anne tried and help Sasha up but Darcy sees this and tried to finish Sasha off but Grime pushed Sasha out of the way and slices Grime's arm off.

Darcy sees this and pleased. "OPPS, looks like he's disarmed, get it, disarmed, Hahahahahahahahahaha!" Darcy said laughing. Sasha stays by Grime's said as Anne comes at her. "Huh?" Darcy said. she sees an angered Anne attacking her more violently.

Darcy tried to not get hit by Anne as she uses her mechanical tentacles to block Anne. "NO!" Darcy said. Anne sliced the tentacle as Anne starts slashing at her more violently. Anne managed to land a hit on the cut that Darcy gained from Sasha, Darcy wipes the blood from the reopened cut. She smiles and then uses an illusion trick on Anne.

She comes behind Anne but Anne managed to block her. Darcy kicks Anne to the ground as Anne felt to weak to continue the fight. Darcy sees a weakened Anne and is ready to end her life, Darcy walked towards Anne as her black and red cape flows in the wind as she swings her scythe at Anne. "Goodbye Anne, it's been nice having as our love, but I think it's time to end you." Darcy said. "Do your worst." Anne said. Darcy swings her scythe upwards to kill Anne once and for all.

Sasha sees this and knows this is her chance, she grabs her sword and charged towards Darcy. Darcy turns around and sees Sasha as Sasha slashed her again. "It's Over! Darcy!" Sasha said. Sasha falls to ground as Darcy checks for injuries. "PFF, Sasha, you missed." Darcy gloated. Sasha looks up at Darcy. "Wanna bet?" Sasha said. Darcy's connection cuts off as she noticed it and screamed. "No! My connection! YOU FOOL! Do you have any idea what you've done?! It can't be! NOOOO! NOOOOOO, AAAAHHHHH!!!" Darcy screamed.

Darcy falls to the ground as the helmet falls off Marcy's head. Anne crawled to her and holds her close in her arms. Anne kisses Marcy's forehead. "Marcy?" Anne said in a smoothing voice. Marcy wakes up and sees Anne as she strokes Anne's cheek. "Anne." Marcy said. Anne helps Marcy up. "Marcy are you okay?" Anne asked. "Anne, I'm so keeping this armor and cape. I'm also keeping the scythe. I look sick." Marcy said. "Yeah, I'm keeping this look and the swords." Anne said.

Everyone group hug as The Core reactivate and scurry off to reactivate it's final gambit... It's not over...