Prologue 2

Kittisak Jones, the mafia boss, the most dangerous gangster of Phuket. He belonged to a very poor family and had to do crimes and enter the underworld to support his family. Due to his criminal activities, ability to influence others and leadership skills he was able to establish his own gang. Now this gang was the most feared in their province.

Kittisak was a feared criminal but he was a good father too. He had a daughter and 2 sons. His eldest son was trained to become the next leader. While his other son had gone abroad to complete his education, he had no interest in the underworld. Kittisak's daughter was the youngest and she was spoilt by her brothers and her dad because her mother died when she was just 1 year old in a car accident.

------------

The car accident was brutal. Some of Kittisak's enemies joined forces to kill his wife as his family is his only weakness. The driver was also hurt but the main impact was at the backside of the car where she was sitting. Driver took her to the nearest hospital, informed Kittisak's manager and waited for Boss's arrival while getting treatment on his wounds. When he arrived the lady was already being operated. His manager explained him about the driver's selfless act and so he was obliged to thank the person who brought his wife to the hospital.

"Thank you so so much. If it weren't for you my wife would be..." Kittisak was on the verge to break down and cry.

"Boss please don't embarrass me like that. Even though I am just your driver I am as loyal and strong as any other member of the gang."

Kittisak was moved by him saying all that even in a critical state. "From now you are not just any driver you are my right-hand man. You have impressed me a lot, what is your name?"

"Pravat Suwan, sir. I am soo thankful to you. I promise I will be by your side until my last breath and I am not dying any soon sir" Pravat chuckled as he was unaware that this promotion was going to mean a whole lot less time with his own family whom he loved so much.

"Boss the doctor wants to see you" said the manager.

Doctor told Kittisak that his wife could not be saved from the deep injuries on her head, not even the best surgeons could help her. The mafia boss fell to his knees and begged the doctor to save her at all costs and started crying. He wanted to die, he was not able to handle the pain of his wife's death. Then he remembered his children. Fear overcame him, what if his enemies harm his children while he was here? He was depressed by everything happening around him. He wanted to kill the one who killed his wife. He wanted revenge.

-----------

"Boss you need to eat something, please have some fruits" Pravat said. He was able to recover quickly and then he took his responsibilities.

"I won't eat until I have killed the one behind her death. It's been a whole 2 months Pravat, HOW ARE WE STILL NOT ABLE TO FIND THEM?" Kittisak was shouting at the top of his lungs. His daughter woke up from her sleep due to the noise and she came to hug him because she was scared.

"I have to protect my children too especially my girl. VJ wants to be the leader in future so he has just started his training. I am planning to send Sam abroad so he will also be safe but her-- she is just a year old I have to protect her."

"Sir with all due respect can I suggest a way out?" Pravat was always ready with solutions, this was another quality that Boss liked. "I think we should hide her identity. Not let anyone even from the gang know who she is until she is able to protect herself."

Kittisak was impressed with this idea. This way she will stay out of the eyes of his enemies. He made sure that the girl was never seen in public as his daughter. He never attended any of her school activities or parent-teacher meetings. He also kept her out of gang member's eyes. There were all sorts of rumors about 'Kittisak's daughter' -something like that she was hidden because she was very cute just like a princess or something even as brutal as that she was hidden because she was illegitimate . She grew up to be beautiful and loving but also a little bit stubborn due to the pampering by her father.

At the age of 15 she discovered the training to be in her father's gang she trained herself with someone to help. Kittisak never wanted her to be a part of the gang and send her abroad just like Sam. He found out about her training sessions when she was 18. Although she was scolded but he couldn't stay angry at her when she started to sulk. So he decided to test her, when she was able to complete all the challenges Kittisak was impressed and shocked.

"How were you able to learn this much all alone?"

"P'VJ and uncle Pravat taught me --a bit" She was smiling and he was still angry but after hearing Pravat's name he became gloomy and allowed her to train but with professional help.

She got professional training and in just a year she was at par with her brother. She went to several small missions for another year. Now that she is 20 she can finally join the gang officially and tomorrow will be her first ever big mission out of her province with a famous captain, Praya Suwan and her team.