When Praifah met Heidi

"Phi~~ Guess who is coming today!!" Praya excitedly enters her elder sister's room. It has been a year to when Praifah officially joined the gang and Praya started her training. Praifah couldn't believe her little sis was 17 already whenever she saw her grown up taller than her.

"Why are you shouting in the afternoon?? I have just come back from my mission and you won't even let me rest?" Praifah says jokingly. It was true that she had been away for the whole day yesterday but she would never make her little sis feel her absence especially since their father isn't able to give them much time.

"My friends are coming over!" 

"Wow you got friends? How many?" Praifah's teasing makes her sister pout.

"Yes I have friends... Just 2, but they are enough. They are the best, even though they never stop fighting but still I like them... b-but DO NOT TELL THEM THIS OKAY?!"

"Yeah sure. When do they come? Do you want me to make something for you guys to eat?"

"They come at 5. Would you really make something for us that is not burnt?"

"What-? Yes I can cook without burning it. Tell them that your phi cooks just fine!" 

"Ohh ok but then what happened at papa's birthday when you burnt his birthday cake huh?" Praya mocks her and laughs.

"You did not! You deserve a punishment. Here comes tickles!!" Praifah tickles Praya till she falls down laughing and promises not to ever tease her with that comment.

----------

*doorbell buzzes*

"Heyy!!" Heidi and Tina are very excited to come to Praya's house for the first time. They had brought a fruit basket as gift for her family.

"Come in guys!"

"Bro something smells good! Is your mom cooking?" Tina asks as she steps inside her house.

"No mae has gone to teach music. It's my phi. But be careful.. the food might be burnt" Praya whispers to both of them and giggles. She leads them towards the living room.

"Hey guys! I am Praya's older sister, my name is Praifah. Have these snacks while the food is getting ready." She brought a bowl of potato chips and then soft drinks.

"Wooh! You're sister's hot!" Heidi says while checking Praifah out as she is going back to the kitchen. "I'm gonna go see if she needs help."

"Seriously?! This shouldn't have been the first thing you said after entering our friend's house!" Tina scolds her.

"Let it be Tina. You have been our friend for just a month so don't misunderstand. She is always like that when she meets someone new." 

--------

"You need help?" Heidi says in her flirtiest tone and expressions.

"Our house is small, I could literally hear what you said." Praifah just smiles at the thought that her sister's friend is hitting on her, making Heidi look like a fool. "Stop this ok? You are Praya's age, consider me as phi too"

"Argh! Ok fine but let me help you P'Praifah" Heidi frowns and takes the plates which were ready to be served. "Your name is a mouthful... Hey Praya! What do you call your sister?" She says as she is walking with plates in her hand.

"Umm... phi?"

"Phi-er- what else?"

"P'Praifah...?"

"Seriously? No nicknames? Ok then can I give you one?"

"Yeah whatever" Praifah says as she sits down.