The Failed Proposal

(6 years ago)

"P'Prayaaa there is a problemmm!!" Tina comes running to her house.

"What is it Tina? I'm drinking tea right now!"

"Phii my aunt said that we will go on a picnic on Sunday because it's a holiday and I can't refuse her because after such a looong time she asks to spend time with me..." 

"Isn't that a good thing? Why are you sulking?..." Praya is confused and Tina gives her a sulky look ".... ohhhhh weren't you going to propose Heidi on Sunday?"

"Yeaah!! How can you forget? We decided it today morning onlyyy ~ Now tell me what to do!!" 

"Ok ok chill out let me think... Idea! why don't you propose her on Saturday after our class ends??"

"But that's tomorrow!!... and I wanted to do it at the beach during sunset... I have no time to prepare noww"

"Uff you and your dreamy ideas... ok fine I will help you."

"YAYY! Let's first go to the beach then and rent a boat and then go buy fairy lights-"

"Hold your horses Tina!! let me at least finish my tea..." 

Praya goes inside her house, comes back in two minutes after drinking her tea and changing her clothes. Both of them go to the beach and as per Tina's ideas try to make the best possible arrangement in the short time that they have. 

After everything is set for tomorrow, Tina texts Heidi that she needs to talk to her tomorrow about something important and they both leave for their homes but Praya decides to take a detour from Heidi's house. She calls her outside to talk.

"YOO!! this is the first time you came to meet me after practice and that too at night~, this is soo sweet of youu" Heidi is over energetic as always.

"I had to... now listen to me carefully. Tomorrow is a big day for you so dress nicely for once when you go to meet Tina"

"Oh yeah she texted me something like that too... do you know what she wants to tell me?"

"Umm yeah~ I do know but I can't tell you right now. Only hint I can give you is it will be a life changing day for all of us!!" Praya smiled from ear to ear and went towards her home, leaving Heidi even more confused.

HUH? What was that? Usually it's Tina confusing me but today Praya too? I guess I really need to sleep. Tomorrow is a big day for me too. 

------

Today both of my best friends have been acting a little too weird. Usually Tina would hit me if flirt with her... but today she got shyyy? I mean she has been getting shy for quiet some time now but she hits me tooo but she didn't hit me ONCE today.

 Also they have been whispering about something the whole day!!!  Whatever they are planning I hope it goes well and I have my personal mission too... hope that goes smoothly too.

After the classes finished Tina was the first one to go home. Like she literally ran away as soon as kru said 'session over'. Now that everybody has left, I will change my clothes in the studio's washroom. As Praya told me to dress nicely when I go to meet Tina, I have brought my best suit of light blue colour with a black shirt inside it and formal shoes which are black coloured too. 

I take a look at myself in the mirror and oohhh damnn!! I look perfect but let's style hair a bit too..? or nah, I look great with just my hair down. This killer smile can make annyy girl fall for me. But today, I have to confess my love for somebody and if she says yes then my mission will be successfully accomplished.