Darkest Night - 2

(9 pm - After Demon's death)

All of them were super tired after the tiring day especially Praya. She had no energy left by the time they were supposed to leave.

"I need a moment... you guys can go" Praya sat down on the floor inside the control room where she had won the fight with Demon.

"I am not letting you stay alone, Celine and P'Prai will kill me" Heidi said as she crouched in front of her. 

"Take some time. Everyone is waiting for you in the camp" Sun handed her a bottle of water to rehydrate "Guys let's go..." He instructs everybody to move out except Heidi.

"I didn't expect you to become even better than before" Heidi smirked reminiscing their training days.

"Well had to go through hardships because of a certain someone" Praya looked at her and smiled.

"Yeah.... I'm sorry na!" Heidi gave her a nudge.

"One thing I'm still confused about is the ring, can you not tell me even now who gave you his ring?" 

"Now I can ... well you see, it was... P'Shane" 

---------------

Shane pulled the car at the same place as he did in the afternoon. He immediately called Heidi to inform that they had reached.

"Ok... Demon is dead already... we don't need HIM anymore" Heidi said in a low voice so that Praya wouldn't get disturbed while resting but she informed all the others about VJ's arrival.

Shane understood what Heidi meant. He always wanted to be the one to take out VJ. He hated VJ, he hated him so much that Shane joined the gang just to kill him. He even confessed all this to Kittisak that day after their board meeting. Kittisak could just reply with - 

"I am so sorry that VJ caused such harm to you at a young age... I know just a sorry won't heal your wounds Shane. You have been loyal to the gang all this time but it was because you wanted revenge? Ah...I never expected my need for revenge to come back at my children... but here we are! My karma for killing so many sons and fathers has struck me by taking my own son... Alas do what you shall child to be free from your suffering" Kittisak shed a tear while saying all this to Shane "Also umm...I want to meet those kids... " Shane gave him their location and left with VJ.

Shane was so pissed off when he was appointed as VJ's personal bodyguard some years after his joining but continued to work towards his resolution. Later he met John, Heidi's father, who had accidentally stumbled upon VJ's extra jobs which he wanted to expose. They formed a group and many people started to join it. 

"P'Shane!! Hurry up old man. Let's go inside!" VJ yelled as he already reached at the entrance but Shane was just staring at him blankly.

"...yes let's go" First thing Shane did was to take him to the deck of the ship. 

"OHHHH SHIIITTT!!!! Everybody is shot dead broooo.... Where the hell is this Demon??" 

"He is dead too and now it's your turn..." Shane said in a heavy voice.

"Wha- What the hell P'Shane, what are you talking about??" VJ smiled thinking he was joking.

"You seriously think you could get away with what you did?"

"I have done manyy manyyyyy things, which one are YOU talking about?"

"You never loved her right?... you just allured her, used her to your will an-and when you were done, you SOLD her??!" Shane grabbed his collar in anger.