Tina Chaichana

P'Praya pick up the damn phone, c'mon pick up the phonee...

"Hey!-"

"Not now, I promise to call you after the event" she cuts me off as always.

I don't understand what's her problem. Here I'm doing the most work and this time I don't even want any credits unlike usually when I only work to impress Boss or her. I guess it is due to my mistake... actually mistakes... They say I get too excited whenever there is something to related to Heidi, but shouldn't you be this way when you are finding your missing friend, moreover the love of your life....? But would they betray you?  *sigh*  Anywayysss right now I need to focus on this girl who is standing right in front of me selling her perfumes. 

Her name is Nin, she doesn't wear have proper clothes, most of them are torn and ragged, even though her face is beautiful her tone of speaking is kind of rude...? and she overshares a lot! These are some of the things of what I have gathered by keeping an eye on her for days including her full schedule of the day.

She has been selling for a long time and now she will pack up for the day, this is my time to shine!

"Hey~ how much for this bottle?"

"I am done for today... Come tomorrow, same place"

"Come on, I saw you selling right now... ok will you give it to me for THIS much money?" I show her a bundle of notes kept in my jacket. 

"Ma'am this is too much for just a bottle!"

"Ok no problem take all of this and you come with me" 

"HUH??-"

"What I need is you... you have such a pretty face and curves, I really crave you dear" I say in a seductive tone. From what I have seen she does this kind of work too. Many men and women have approached her but she only consents to those who have money.

"Ohh so this is what you need~ I am done with my sale for today so let's go to a nice 5-star hotel... I know a great one"  yesss! the mouse has finally entered the trap. 

----------

Now I need to be careful from here on. She drugs their partners in veryyy creative ways and loots everything they own, even their clothes before they even get to touch her. 

"What would you like to drink?" I do this so that at least I know that this is how she will drug me.

"Umm no thanks" what? what the heck! "Let's just do what we came here for~~" she is sulking what? how? duddeee I don't actually want to do something with her!! OK KEEP CALM!

"Have you ever done this before? you know with a girl?" I very calmly sit on the bed for our room for tonight. 

"Yeah, I have." she says as if it's her everyday thing... she grosses me out.

"Oh~ so was it serious or just like this one"

"No not at all serious... except one or two"

"What was her name?"

"Why do you want to know that?!... do you want to fuck or not? Look I don't have time for this I need to go back to my place too"

"Yeah sure... I thought it would be great if we did like a role play or something..."

"OHH so you are thaat type huh. Ok so her name was Heidi-" my entire body feels like it's burning .. is it out of anger or shyness?... idk... but omg I found her  "oh shit sorry it was Remi not Heidi haha sorry. Yeah so Remi-"