Perfect Plan

(Monday - One day before ship arrives)

"This plan is theoretically perfect Heidi!" Praya exclaimed.

"Say thanks to Kay and Lalita too, it's because of a perfect team that a plan like this exists" 

"I still need to learn a lot from you P'Heidi" Kay was being modest but everyone knew he was the best upcoming strategist for the gang after Lalita.

"Tomorrow the ship will finally arrive, let's go to the port and do a final trial" Praya instructed.

"Wait but... P'Prai and Celine aren't here yet" Tina told her.

"Don't worry they have gone to Boss... to tell him what is going to happen tomorrow" Praya looked a bit upset. She was feeling helpless as she couldn't be there with her nuu when she broke the awful news to Kittisak. She wanted to go but Praifah told her to lead the final trial, she knew it was better for Praifah to go with Celine because her manipulation powers were better than anyone else.  

"They will be there on time Tina! For now let US go and check how P'Sun has managed the props for our practice ok?" Heidi said as she put her arm around Tina's shoulder.

------------

Kittisak is sitting on his wing chair wearing a red coloured velvet bathrobe. He is looking at the ceiling, while listening to everything Praifah has to say, with tears in his eyes which he isn't able to hide. Celine sees his dejected expression and sits down on the floor and lays her head on his lap.

"Dad... please say something na"

"What is left to say Cel, I put all my faith in VJ. Thought that he would be the perfect person to lead this gang after me... bu-but..." He covers his mouth with his hand and gulps, it is extremely tough for him to continue but still proceeds "I never thought my own blood will go against my morals... Praifah... I want you to stop him by any means possible. You have my permission" 

After saying this he puts his hand on Celine's hair and gently strokes it. "Cel~" He lovingly calls her name "don't control yourself just because he is your brother ok? You are better than him in all the aspects. Now go~"

Celine is disheartened looking at her father's condition. She isn't able to forget his sorrowful expression even when they are already driving to the port.

-------------

"WOWW P'SUN!!!" Maria's eyes get widened as she sees Sun standing on a freighter . 

"I also didn't think he could arrange something like this" says Praya. "Ok now everyone on their positions."

Tina and Kiet take their sniper rifles with long range rifle scopes to a nearby place where they are well hidden. The team plans to take the advantage of Tina's aiming skills. Meanwhile, Heidi, Ice and Kay go inside a van specially designed as a control room for their operation. They would be accompanied by Praifah once she reaches there. Sun, Maria, Lalita, Urmila and Dian are supposed to mix up in the crowd to keep an eye from ground level. 

Shane will come with VJ to accept the cargo and check everything. He will have a spy cam in his earring that will show how the everything on the ship is organised. His duty is to make sure that only the weapons are unloaded in front of VJ and then to take him far away from the port so that the children can be rescued once he is gone. 

When Shane takes VJ away, Tina and Kiet will eliminate all the threats on the ship. Then Praya, Celine and Song, who would be inside the van, will enter the ship and locate the children and safely take them to a hotel nearby. These children would be sent to their families in a weeks time. During all this, the unloaded cargo of weaponry, which would be on the road already, will be seized away by Heidi's anonymous people.