Brightest Dawn

(5:00 AM - Just before dawn)

"People we did it!! The children are also safely escorted to the hotel. Be proud of yourself!" Praifah said and everybody started clapping for themselves. Kittisak was very impressed by her leadership and execution.

"Hey P'Ya, you must be tired? You couldn't even talk to your papa today..." Celine stood next to Praya and held her hand gently.

"It's ok nuu. I already feel that I have my own person since we- you- umm..." Praya found it difficult to convey her feelings yet again but Celine didn't require words to understand her.

"I understand" She smiled softly and both giggled amongst the commotion.

"Cel, let's go home" Kittisak who was still unaware of her relationship with Praya got discontented after seeing this interaction. Although he wasn't homophobic but he surely was very protective towards his daughter. Celine congratulated the whole team again and left the camp.

Praifah, Praya, Heidi and Tina decide to go the Suwan's home to hangout just like the old times.

"Damn! Today was soooo much!" Heidi was tired but loud as always.

"Hey! Keep it down. Aunty must be asleep" Tina hit her reminding her to be careful as always.

"Nah, our old woman wakes up before the sun" Praya said before entering the house. "Mae! We are finally back home!"

----------

Sam was going to come back after a week. His plan was to spend some time after college with his new found infatuation. He has just completed his degree yesterday and was excited to kick start his new business. 

"WHAT??!!! How the hell is this possible?.... Yeah I will come today... hmm ok" He cuts the call and explains to her "Babe, I'm really sorry but I HAVE to cancel this. Need to go back to Thailand"

He arrives at the airport in afternoon where Kittisak's driver picks him up in his dad's Audi A8 L. He was devastated hearing the news. VJ wasn't close to him at all but he unintentionally was protecting Sam from joining the gang.

"Dad..? You okay? Celine told me everything about yesterday" Sam asks him as soon as he sees him sitting on his favourite chair.

"I will be... maybe... I need a distraction, switch on the TV for me" He says in the most polite tone he had ever used with Sam.

"BREAKING NEWS!! A cruise ship on the Port of Phuket found full of dead bodies! One of them is identified as an international criminal and smuggler named Demon. This cruise ship is specially modified to carry stolen cargo from around the world. The shocking part is that this ship was ordered in the name of Jones businesses owned by an award winning businessman, Kittisak Jones. Do you think the allegations of him being connected to the underworld are true?-" Sam switched the TV off, thinking that this news would further sadden his father.

"I have already watched this, it's been on repeat since 10 AM, let it be"

"But dad we need to do something to save our company's image and that too ASAP"

"What will we do now?... VJ could have come up with some ideas, my old brain isn't capable of dealing with all this right now..."

"I have an idea! Call a press conference, say that this is to demean you and also announce a new successor. This will not only help us but divert the attention of media"

"Successor? Are you serious? You make me so happy son, I knew it that you will take on the work someday!"

"What? NO, no not me... someone else. You know I don't want anything from the criminal world. Ever since mom's death, I know better than to be connected to the underworld"