The Ship is here!

(9 am, Tuesday - 3hrs to ship's arrival)

Everyone was nervous and excited to face the big mission ahead of them today. There were still 3 hours before 12 o'clock but Heidi's work already began when Shane called her. She had to immediately call Praya after that to inform her about the situation.

"Praya! You remember that morse code message?"

"Yes"

"It said something about 10 men right, P'Shane called me to tell that VJ suddenly appointed 10 members for 'extra security'. They will be undercover until the whole cargo is transported... I think this will be a big hindrance. What to do now?"

"Even if they will be undercover, they will be people of the gang which we will be able to identify but we absolutely can't kill them. We would just need to distract them..."

"We need to do something more fail-proof Praya... Ok let's do this, the unit which will be undercover from our side can take those people out, by that I mean they can make them unconscious or something? "

"Fine, let's discuss this with everyone else once we gather at the port ok?"

"OK"

----------------

(11 am - 1 hr before ship's arrival)

 Ice hacked the cctv camera's again to have the display on their monitors too and checked all the equipment one last time. He help setup everybody's ear pieces and had already checked Shane's spy cam and his ear piece. Everyone except Shane was gathered for briefing as he would be coming with VJ. All of them agreed to Heidi's previously stated plan and then got to their positions.

Sun spotted VJ's car and informed everybody. Shane parked the black Subaru far from the port but that place was the best to see everything that would happen.

Tina and Kiet helped to spot the undercover gang members who were with VJ. Maria approaches one of them to make them unconscious.

"Maria not right now! P'VJ will see everything and get suspicious"  Praifah is able to see her through the cctv camera and orders her to stop.

"Suspicious my foot! Why can't we just kill HIM and stop all this already!" Maria was frustrated with all this planning and plotting.

"Maria" Praya says in a soft voice that shocks her as she has never heard Praya talk like that "Killing him won't stop the immoral acts happening around us. We need to remove the roots not just cut out some branches. This is just the first step in that direction.... are you still willing to help us?"

"Yes... I'm sorry for the burst out" Not only Maria but everyone got a surge of motivation to accomplish this.

-----------

"Guys it's finally 12 o'clock, the ship will arrive at any moment" Shane says.

"There is still no cargo ship in my sight" Tina is continuously looking from her long range scopes.

Shane looks at VJ  who plans to sit inside the car, and calls him for knowing what's the next step. VJ remains quiet for sometime. There comes a loud honk from a cruise ship and then he says "That's our cargo"

Shane is stunned by the fact that the weapons and children are smuggled not through a freighter but a cruise ship.

"Haha! P'Shane you seem shocked. This was our dealer's idea after the previous mishap, isn't he a smart ass man? Now you need to take the 'LUGGAGE' out. Go go!" VJ laughs but Shane is disgusted by that. He cuts the call and proceeds to walk towards the ship.