'THE DAUGHTER'

"Are you anxious?" Sam asked her since she wasn't being her usual excited self and sitting quietly in front of the mirror

"Yeah... a bit... didn't you see how many people have arrived. Crowded places aren't my forte but I'm not anxious about that... yet"

"Then what?"

"Idk how P'Praya would react now that she knows... she will definitely treat me like a rich spoilt brat"

"Oh yeah totally. What if she stops talking to you cause you are her boss's daughter and all" Sam was teasing her but Celine was actually tensed. "Chill out I'm just kidding. Everything's gonna be fineee. You be you so she will have to be her usual self and don't forget she's just outside~~"

Hearing this Celine's heart was literally ready to jump out any second. The thought that Praya is waiting outside... just for her... It made her even more anxious and excited at the same time.

-----

It was finally time for the event to start. All the invited guests' red carpet photos and interviews were done and award function was about to start. Praifah knocked the door and asked the siblings to finally come out. Kittisak and VJ had also joined them as they had to be there as a happy family but they were waiting near the stairs, talking to someone.

Just then Praya's phone rang and it was Tina, knowing her that she would call her repeatedly she excused herself and answered the call. "Not now, I promise to call you after the event" and she hung up.

The moment she turned back towards the door she saw her.

It was as if an angel has set foot on Earth just for Praya to admire

It was as if an angel has set foot on Earth just for Praya to admire. Her eyes, her nose, her skin... all so perfect. It felt as if god gave all their time carve her features. She was speechless at the godly beauty standing right in front of her. She forgot to breath and could only hear her pounding heart even when people around them were also praising her. Without even blinking once, she just stared at her.

Celine looked up and their eyes met, both of them felt literal fireworks in their stomach. When Praya moved towards her it sent shivers down her spine and made her knees feel weak. Even though there were others present all around them. They only looked at each other.

"Hi.. uhm you look great.." Praya was very awkward then. She was speechless but had to say something

"Hey... yeah... they made me all beautiful... do u like it?"

"Hmmm.... Celine you look really beautiful" Praya said with innocence not knowing the impact it had on the other one. Celine blushed very hard, it was always visible easily. 

"We should move now right?" Seeing his sister becoming all red like that Sam had to rescue her from a heart failure.

Praya and Celine were transported back to reality and they realised how everyone was looking at them expectantly to go downstairs. Kittisak and VJ at front and Sam and Celine at the back, they looked like a royal family and every person in the vicinity was looking at them.