The Bodyguard

Kittisak owned two major legal businesses, one was of transporting goods and the other one was self defence classes for children starting from age 10 and more focused classes which required sheer determination and will were for ages 16 and up. Although these classes were open for all but most of the children were the ones who would join the gang when their basic education was complete till the age of 20 or 21.

Due to these self defence classes he had earned to be a respectable member of the society to those who didn't know about his underworld business which was mostly paid assassinations and transporting. The cargo in this business would mostly be expensive and through black money like gold, diamonds, drugs, weapons and all other sorts of illegal things. Thus, his underworld business was always covered up by the good things he did in the society.

He never forced anyone to stay in his gang to do crimes. Anybody could go at any time. Just with one condition that those who leave should never talk about the underworld again and if they did, they would be found dead the next day.

He was nominated for the award- Businessman of the year. Many people who knew his truth were not happy with this but they also scared his power and couldn't do much. One such rival got to know about the first public appearance of his second son and daughter and he planned something which would definitely weaken Kittisak.

-------

(The D-day)

The Jones' family were yet to reach the event hall but the gang's members and also employees of the company had already arrived. This was one of the rare occasions when the gangsters were dressed sophisticatedly and didn't look like they would murder you right away.

Some of the gang members still had to do bodyguards for the family, this included the Suwan sisters and their teams. The Suwan sisters are the pride of the gang. They are very skilful and never afraid to go into new territories. People say that the both of them together can take down a whole village. This was also one of the reasons why Kittisak wanted the sisters to be personal bodyguards of Sam and Celine.

"Today will be easy. You guys keep your eyes open in the hall. It's too crowded and mishaps could happen. I am assigned to be the daughter but I will be there to help if you need" Praya was explaining her team everything. "I am really not surprised that Celine is late again, well it's almost time for me to go...so Maria explain her stuff ok?"

Everyone got shocked after she said that. They were confused and looking at each other.

"You really don't know why Celine isn't here?" Sun enquired

"Umm no? Is she hurt or something ... is that why she isn't here?" Praya got much more confused now but her voice had a sense of concern.

"Wow Praya didn't you hear what she told you at our base??" Kay was on the verge to scold her

"Sorry I was not paying attention to her... what has happened? Will you tell me please"

"This is your punishment now. Only we know what has happened and we will not tell you. Just one more thing whenever you see Celine say sorry to HER. She cried because of you" Sun didn't hold back on scolding and punishing her. Even though he understood the situation long ago but he wasn't able to control seeing Praya's indifferent behaviour.

"Ok fine. I don't even know what I have done but I will say sorry" Praya was feeling very guilty that she didn't even have an idea that Celine was sulking at her. But she shook the feeling away and focused on the mission at hand that was protecting the daughter after she reaches this place.

"Hey Praya" Praifah called her from a distance "The family has just arrived. They are with the security from their villa right now and they will go to the lounge and green rooms which prepared specially for them. Our duty will start after that.... Look you see the girl in that white dress, you have to be with her"

When Praya turned to see her the girl was already on her way up the stairs to the green room. She was just able to see the beautiful white dress and her hair packed in a unique kind of a bun. She looked at herself she was wearing black blazer and black pants

'Totally opposite huh?' she smiled while thinking

 Although she didn't show it but she was very excited to meet the daughter, the cute little princess 'Well she definitely isn't little anymore' Praya's nose was blooming while thinking about this

"Uhm Ok. We should also go to the green room with them. After all their safety is our responsibility now and with that long dress I will have to be extra careful walking behind her"

--------

"You guys have to stay outside of this room so that we do not invade on their privacy. Whenever they decide to come outside, your duty starts till the event ends. You both have to extra careful because our enemies will try to harm them" VJ's bodyguard explained them and proceeded towards VJ who was already waiting for him to go downstairs.

The Suwan sisters then just stood in front of the door ... waiting. The event still had half an hour to start. The hall where event was happening was huge. Directly in front of the stage were round tables and chairs for the nominees and their families. The general masses were to sit behind them. There were long rows of chairs for them. The sponsors had invested big amounts of money even media and reporters were called to cover this but most of them came just to cover the first public appearance of Kittisak's younger son and daughter.

-------

"Sir we are here but what should we do? There is a lot of security here sir.... We are a bit scared" There were three people sent by the rivals but they were just morons who couldn't even kill a mosquito

"Just shut up and do as you have been told. Drink something and get your courage up!" Their boss was screaming through the phone