Finding Heidi

"Tina you are literally- ughhhhh!" Maria was frustrated with her.

"The grocery store is in our vision let's not fight right now and catch her!" Sun kept looking at the grocery store so that even if Heidi comes out they can follow her.

"Maria stay here with Tina. Now only you can keep her in control" Praya made Maria the incharge and all others ran towards the store. As the incharge Maria held Tina's arm tightly.

"Only if you informed the whole team about her, we would have caught her till now" Maria said as she sat next to Tina on the bench. "Did you even see her for sure or are you just wasting our time?"

"I am sorry for causing trouble... again, but I swear that I saw her. That's why my brain got short-circuited!"

"Yeah whatever but right now I need you to keep quiet and keep your eyes on the store"

"Of course! I don't need your instructions and leave my hand. I'm not gonna run away " Tina whines but as soon as Maria leaves her hand Tina acts as if she is running away. Maria runs behind her just to make a fool of herself.

"You are literally a menace!!" Maria hit Tina on her arm.

"I hit Heidi like that when we were kids because she was menace back in the day" Tina laughed

"She still is" Maria was annoyed.

--------

"P'Sun and Kay stay at the entrance this shop isn't that big to have multiple entrances so if we aren't able to catch her, she will come from here only. Be on this phone call at all times."  Praya instructs them hurriedly before entering the place.

She took a deep breath and entered the store with Celine. Celine took a shopping basket in her hand, Praya gave her a confused look.

"P'Ya we shouldn't create a scene here so let's just act like a couple buying groceries..." Celine grabs Praya's hands "let's go"

They look through five isles and Heidi isn't there. Now only one isle is left. Praya instructs Celine to go from the other direction. There is a girl standing there wearing a cap and oversized hoodie checking out some ketchup. Praya and Celine pace towards her. Celine takes of her cap as soon as she is close to her.

"What the hell!! Who are you guys? Do you even know how much this cap costs?!!" 

"This isn't her" Praya says, while looking down and disappointed .

"Where did she go then? P'Kay has Heidi come out of the store?" Celine asks Kay over the phone

"No, we have been standing here the whole time. We didn't see her leave" Kay responds 

"There is literally no other exit here. Where could she go? Maybe she wasn't here after all, Tina is an IDIOT! ARGHHHH" Praya is on the verge of giving up.

"P'Ya wait, we haven't checked the whole store yet!" Celine walked towards the counter and asked "Hello sir! Is there a restroom in your store I really need to use it?"

"Yes yes, go straight till the very end. It's on the right but there is only one and I think it's already occupied." The owner said smilingly 

"Thank you sir" Celine nodded to Praya and they go in the specified direction. 

The door of the washroom is locked so they knocked on it.

"Excuse me can you please hurry up. I really need to use washroom" Celine plays it safe.

"Yeah just a sec please. I am almost done!" 

Praya could recognize this voice even from meters apart. She was her best friend at some point and they used to spend almost 24 hours together then. Anger and hatred fills Praya and she pulls out her gun and aims it at the door as an instinct while breathing heavily.