Happily Married

The very next day after the press conference Heidi and Tina along with Praya and Celine went to a monk and astrologer for consultation for the perfect day and time for the wedding ceremony. After seeing the stars of both women a date was finalized which was approximately 2 months later. Although Heidi wanted it to be as early as possible but she also couldn't reject the traditions.

2 months was a good time for all the preparations to be done, all the responsibilities were on the shoulder's of Celine and Praya because Kittisak had instructed them right after they informed him about the auspicious date. 

Kittisak also suggested to send the siblings to an orphanage but Praya sternly opposed him.

"Oh then who would take their responsibility?" he asked while sitting on his favorite chair.

"I would" She said instantly which shocked Kittisak and Celine "It is a cruel world and being without any guardian when they could have me and Ce-... Boss please let me take care of them."

Kittisak looked at Celine who was looking at Praya and her eyes were filled with all the love in the world, which indicated her approval of the decision. He was secretly aware of their relationship but was avoiding that conversation because of the upcoming wedding.

"Ok but you have to take full responsibility of those children. From their education to personality development and providing them with healthy food and love"

"YAYYY!!! Thank you dad!" Celine hugged him tightly in excitement.

------------

Everyone was very happy and each and every member of the gang was busy with some or the other job related to the wedding. It was the first wedding in the gang of somebody so close to the Boss and he wanted it to be perfect.

A month passed and all bookings were done for a beach wedding and preparations were almost complete. Today all of them have to go to shop for the dresses for the ceremonies and a reception party. Praya took Prayut and Som along with them. 

"P'Ya you should buy something cute too" Som said as she saw Tina and Heidi trying different dresses for the reception party. They decided not to see each other in the traditional thai dresses which they would wear at the wedding so they bought it separately but the reception party was western themed and they wanted something complementary to each other.

"What do you mean by cute Som baby?" Celine smirked as she lifted her up in her arms, teasing Praya.

"P'Ya always wears suits and blazzers... try on some dresses!!" 

"But she looks good in suit, see like right now..." Prayut disagrees with them

" Prayut disagrees with them

"Yes Prayut tell them... I look handsome in suits"

"You do look good in this outfit" Celine says while zoning out on her cleavage. Praya zaps her out of the trance. "OK ok wear whatever you wish, kids let's focus on heina ok?"