Back Home

Celine skipped the seat the next to Praya and sat beside Sun because she knew Praya was in deep thoughts since leaving the condo and she didn't want to disturb her. On the other hand Praya was saving the seat next to her for Celine but seeing that she blandly walked off, Praya thought that she didn't what happened yesterday.

Later Tina brought Heidi inside the plane and Praya instructed Heidi to sit next to her. She felt like Heidi wanted to say something important but it was interrupted by Praifah at her condo.

"Why did you say that?" Praya asked her.

"Umm say what exactly?"

"That did we actually believe you betrayed us?"

"Oh that... Praya there is something that you guys don't know about which is the cause of the whole confusion that I betrayed you guys-" Heidi said in a low voice

"Praya we should give her the injection now" Praifah interrupted them again. "The more you listen to her, more you will be manipulated. Just let her sleep"

"P'Prai~ let me stay awake for a while now, it's not like I will run away now!" Heidi smiled

"For you it is khun Praifah and we arranged for business class for you just to reduce your chances of betraying us again. Less talking to people less running away from here." she mocked her and filled the syringe.

"Phi let it be... Even you know that I am not that weak to get manipulated by this traitor. No need to inject her." Praya intervened and thus Praifah went back to her seat without doing anything.

"Thanks for saving me-" 

"DON'T even think that... I stopped her just because I need to clear my suspicions. Now start"

"Not here... there are many people who should not hear this. I can only trust people on your team."

--------

After the plane landed back in Phuket, Heidi was brought to Kittisak's villa as soon as possible.

"PRAYAA!! My best gangster!! You proved yourself again my child!" Kittisak was on seventh heaven seeing Heidi's arms and mouth tied up and he gave Praya a big hug. "You all should go and rest now, me and my men will take special care of this brat from here on"

"Boss, I think you should let us handle her... after all my team has captured her. And trust me, we will take EXTRA SPECIAL care of her"

"Praya listen to what dad is saying. Go rest, I can do more damage to her than you ever will" VJ walked inside the living room with a fruit bowl.

"MY papa died because of her... I think it's my right to do ANY damage...sir" Praya walked up to him and said very seriously. The atmosphere got very tense.

"Yes I know but-"

"No ifs and buts son! It's her right... Praya take Praifah and Tina with you to interrogate her" Kittisak acknowledged her

"Boss, P'Prai is the one who deserves to take rest from all of us. She has been working non stop these days" Praya was determined to do what Heidi said on the flight.

"Yes Boss give me a holiday now and let nongs handle this. But give me a call when you decide to kill her" Praifah walked towards Heidi "cause I am the one who will eradicate her" and winked at her.

----------

They took her to a dim lit room. It was the same room where Praya, Tina and Praifah were brought in for interrogation after Pravat died and Heidi left them. The cloth on her mouth was removed to let her answer their questions.

"You can question me without tying me you know" Heidi tells Celine who was tying her down to a chair. Celine doesn't respond her. "hmmmmm ok then start with the questioning na"

"Ha! says the one who got captured?" Maria provokes her "I thought it would be super difficult to catch the one who betrayed the gang. I didn't know you were such an idiot to get caught right after using toilet bruh!"

"You don't even know me and still call me an idiot? I was the most intelligent kid in our batch ask you seniors before speaking! They called me the best strategist" 

"Still you got captured so easily?" Tina comes forward and takes out her locket "and you got robbed by a silly teenager too? where was this strategist then?"

"Oh my Tina... you seriously thought you guys 'captured' ME and that too without my will??" she laughed while everyone was confused except Praya who was smirking.

"I knew it" Praya said as she crouched in front of her "It was far too easy getting your address too and then how conveniently Tina saw you go inside the store while we were on the way to your house. But then why did you give us such a trouble to catch you... even going as far as injuring Celine's leg and throwing chilli powder at P'Sun and Kay?"

"Simple. To make you believe that you caught me with your hard work and strength"

"Hmm makes sense" Celine comments and Heidi gives a big smile to her.

"Was there anything that we did on our own? What all was your doing?" Praya asks

"Hmmm well you did try to find me all over Thailand and so it got easy for me to bait you.... At first I was the one who started the rumour about me dating a 'silly teenager' who could be easily found and made to tell about me with slight pressure. This rumour was heard by the sensitive ears of P'Prai and you guys started searching for that girl instead of me when in reality there was no girl. Then after sometime I found a perfect person for this job and guess what! Tina found her! "

"You little piece of shit!!" Maria was going to punch her but Praya stopped her.

"Relax nong" she smiled "Then all the information which I gave her, she gave you and you flew to Chiang Mai finding me. At the school too, I told the receptionist to give my address after refusing you for some time. And as for the grocery store... I seriously didn't expect that you people would come this fast. I really was on a holiday yesterday and my plan was to get captured inside my condo only to show you the documents. You see how hard it was for me to get you guys to my house... you didn't even listen to me~~"

"So in short you just manipulated me again?" Tina asks her 

"No no no Tina... it wasn't my intention but you were so easy to get influenced... Your determination to find me really blinded you "

"Then why now?" Tina asks with desperation

"Huh?"

"Why now out of all times? You could reveal yourself waaaay before."

"Actually there is something bad going to happen that I can't just sit back and watch but I need your help and if I came here by myself you would have killed me right then"

"How do we trust you?" Celine asks Heidi

"I can show you something that will make you guys trust me. Just untie me for a sec" 

Praya signals Celine to untie her and Heidi pulls out a ring from between her breasts.

"What the hell dude!" Kay instinctively closes his eyes but Praya's eyes get widened when she sees the ring.

"HOW DO YOU HAVE MY PAPA'S RING?!!" she grabs Heidi's face tightly.

"He ghafe it chu me"

"The fuck?" Maria says and then Heidi signals Praya to remove her hand.

"He gave it to me" as soon as Heidi says that everyone gets super shocked. Praya punches her and tells her to spit out the truth.

"I AM telling you the truth. It's your wish to believe me or not" she replies

"Okay! then tell me why did he gave it to you" Praya seems impatient and anger surges up inside her.

"You still don't know the whole truth about that night Praya..."