Just 2 Weeks

"Mae I'm home..." Praifah is usually gone for her missions for days or weeks, so whenever she comes home her mother makes sure that she eats and sleeps properly. After the death of her father she was the only source of family income, so she took up as many missions as possible. Whenever she returns she takes atleast 12 hr long sleep.

"Goood Morning fam! Oh where is nong?" Praifah is surprised when she doesn't see her sister at lunch the next day. She is very different from Praya. She is expressive and honest with her emotions but still hides her stress or sadness especially from her mother.

"She will be home today in sometime, she had gone for a mission to Samui yesterday. You tell me about yours Prai, what were you up to?"

Praifah then proceeds to tell everything she did, omitting some extremely dangerous stuff, like always and her mother just smiles while eating her food. She is a simple woman but strong enough to raise two brave girls.

"Phi you are home!" Praya yelled from the front door where she saw her elder sisters shoes and ran to give her a hug. Her sister was a bit surprised with this sudden shower of love but she liked it. She treated her nong like a kid.

"How are YOU so clingy today?"

"Ah it's nothing, I just missed you a lot and wanted to see you this morning" Praya was back to being her cold self again. She has these little breaking out of character moments when her feelings are very intense.

"So how was your trip to Koh Samui?"

"It was good. Everything was smooth. We have a newbie... actually can you collect some info about her? She is extremely good for a fresher and I have never even heard her name before..."

"Stop. Don't judge her like that, not everyone is a traitor-"

"I asked her father's name. She said that she can't tell me now. What does that mean? Maybe her father was a traitor and he was killed and she is here now to destroy us?"

"Argh fine I'll check up on your newbie... what's her name though?"

------

Celine on the other hand had been pacing around the room thinking about what Sam said. She is extremely confused... either to hide her identity just to get discovered in just 2 weeks or to tell everyone and prepare for the unknown? She was scared so she consulted her best friend, Mew the very next day.

"Bro what the hell should I do only 13 days are left and I have to make a decision soon, actually not soon I need to decide right now arghhh"

"First of all stop freaking out. I think that you should tell them asap coz they will get to know it very soon and then you will have to inevitably handle the situation right? So why not tell them yourself"

"Hmm and it'll be better if they hear it from me rather than someone else. I'll call P'Maria right now and tell her and ask for other people's phone numbers too. On the mission I could only get hers"

*calling P'Maria*

"Hey! Phi I hope you are not busy...I needed to tell you something.."

"Hellloo Celine I'm not busy at the moment.. what's up?"

"You remember how I introduced myself as Celine J. and I couldn't tell my last name because I tripped..."

"Yeah I do, gurl it was so funny but I had to control it coz of Praya"

"Umm yeah so my full name is Celine Jones..."

"Ok............. wait! as in... you are a Jones? like THE DAUGHTER Jones?"