1

If you are just reading this for the first time, I would like you to know that this gets shitty quickly. I sort of went into a downwards mental spiral when a friend died, and this was pushed to the back of my mind. It's really messy, and doesn't show my work as an aspiring writer. Just so you know :) 

^Message to new readers!! I am happy now, things are going great for me. My home life is stable and I have good friends, I am no longer a supernatural fan so please don't think there may be updates to any of my works. ALSO! I am studying now to become a neurologist, please don't think this is realistic or that I am trying to make it realistic! A lot of this is wildly inaccurate, but at the end of the day it is fiction so whatevs!

Dean was having a pretty good day honestly.
He "accidentally" took a joyride on some guys motorcycle because, "he thought it was his." and got a free muffin for "getting lost."
Being blind does have some perks.
People believe anything and you can get away with a lot.
Dean Winchester grew up in the city and was rarely lost. He's twenty three and he spent eleven years roaming the streets with working eyes and the next twelve without. After he lost his vision his Military father made sure his boy wasn't going to be disabled.
He taught him how to fight, work with peoples pity to use them, and how to drive based on hearing. His uncle Bobby taught him how to play darts and shoot guns.
He grew up the same as his younger brother, and they both turned out well.
Dean became more of the bad boy though, and Sam used the whole,
"Yeah he's blind and thinks he funny. I'm so sorry, have a nice day." thing to get Dean out of trouble.
Well because of Deans especially good mood he decided to swing by the local bar to find out how uncomfortable he could make people.
He walked in to the aroma of beer hitting his nose and a,
"Hey Winchesta'!" From behind the counter.
Dean raises a hand and smiles to say hi back and then picks his victim.
Based on the smell of light cologne he went for what seemed to be a smallish man sitting in a booth, alone, to his right.
Dean strides over, folding up the cane so he could put it in his pocket. He takes off his glasses too, and stuffs them into his shirt collar.
"Did anyone ever tell you you have really pretty eyes?" Dean smiles as he pulls out the chair across from the man and sits down.
"Uhm, thank you I guess?" The man responds, blushing lightly.
"Just kidding. I'm blind, wanna' hookup?" Dean asks with a smirk.
Dean can't see it but he knows the mans face is know bright red.
"Dean! Stop harassing the poor guy!" The woman behind the counter laughs and walks over to them.
She leans down and kisses Dean on the cheek.
"I'm sorry bout' my nephew. He likes to mess around." Ellen, Deans aunt, explains.
She smacks Dean on the back of the head.
"Hey! Rude." Dean mutters, making even the silent man across from him chuckle.
Ellen pats Dean on the shoulder and sends a quick smile to his victim before walking back to her place deeper into the bar.
"I am sorry though." Dean says his smile dimming.
"It's fine Dean. My name is Cas Novak."
"I dated a Cas once." Dean grins.
"Like, a Cassidy?" Cas asks as he tilts his head.
"No, a Cas. I'm bisexual. Guess gender doesn't matter really when you are blind. No boobs to gawk at." Dean laughs, slightly scared about the mans answer. But Dean knows he can take anyone if a fight comes about.
"Oh cool. Uh I'm gay." his voice drops off. He seems, ashamed?
"Wow, just my luck today I choose a gay guy over a homophobic one. I hit on a homophobic guy in this place once and he flipped shit. My aunt couldn't even break up the fight. I won." Both of them smile.
"Do you have a cell phone?" Cas asks out of the blue.
"Ah so you want my number?" Dean says, "And yes, I do have one."
Cas looks into Deans bright green eyes. They are glazed over a bit but very vibrant. Beautiful.
"I do too." Cas says, unsure of what to say now.
"Okay well my number is 127-983-0666, and I only take calls." Dean laughs.
"Want a beer you two?" Ellen calls.
"No I have to drive home in a bit." Dean yells in response.
Cas only shakes his head.
"You can drive?" Cas asks in slight disbelief.
"Sure can. My old man taught me."
"Can I get a ride home then?" Cas asks sheepishly.
"Yeah. What's your address." Dean responds.
"I'm in the apartment complex on 8th." Cas says as he starts to finish his drink.
"No way. I am too! Fifth floor." Dean smiles, throwing his hands into the air.
His eyes are rested on the table just below Cas' hands. Though other than that he doesn't look any different.
"I'm on the fourth." Cas can't help but smile, cause' Deans happiness just kind of radiates.
"Alright Ellen! I'm giving Cas here a ride home. Have a good night." Dean turns and announces.
"Okay Dean. Be safe." She responds.
They both stand up and Dean goes first, taking about ten steps before opening the door and taking his cane from his pocket and putting on his shades.
Cas follows close behind, which isn't easy because Dean walks at a fast pace.
They cross the street and take a left.
As they are nearing the black Impala belonging to Dean two men dressed in dark clothes jump out of a small alley space.
"Give me your money." The one holding the knife says, "Don't make me use this fellas!"