4

Dean didn't have any food at his place so for lunch he called Ellen.
"Hey Dean. What's going on?" Ellen asks causally as she works to serve a costumer.
"Not much. Going home I got shot twice last night but Cas just happens to be an ER nurse! It would be a huge help if you could pick us up some burgers. Cas doesn't want the stitches to break and he doesn't trust me." Dean rolls his eyes even though he can't see out of them. He likes to be aware of how he looks and uses body language.
"Dean! You got shot? Young man you have to be more careful. I'm coming over this instant, we need to talk."
"Get burgers!" He says before she can hang up.
"That didn't sound good." Cas mumbles.
"Eh. She's just angry. After my mom died when I was 4 she took over." Dean shrugs and sits up on the bed.
Cas sits next to him, and Dean inches closer.
Novak really did like Dean, but he feels odd. He just spent the night with a cute guy he just met. And it wasn't sex or anything, just sorta' cuddling here and there. Of course he thinks Dean is cute. Everyone does.
Dean is the kind of guy you can't help but fall for. He's just adorable and dorky, but really a badass too.
"Cas what are you wearing?" Dean asks and he turns to Cas.
"Batman boxers cause my jeans are dirty, and a pastel blue button up shirt. Why?"
Dean shrugs and then leans over and unbuttons the top button.
"Shirts aren't really comfortable now are they?" Dean asks.
Cas fumbles with the next button.
"Um- n-nn- no." He stammers.
Dean smiles gently as Cas pulls off the shirt.
He then leans back onto the bed and Cas follows.
Then Winchester surprises him once more. He pulls him in close to his own body and mumbles,
"I'm not really up for sex. But hugging is nice. Maybe sex some other time, when I'm not shot." Dean giggles.
Cas just giggles in response. He wouldn't want sex right away anyway. Hell this guy was a stranger, but then again all relationships were once a pair of strangers.
They just stayed laying there, legs tangled under a blanket and arms around each other. Cas enjoying the view.
Abruptly Dean bolts up as Ellen unlocks the door. Cas only moans in protest.
"Dean you hom-" She starts before walking over to see them in the bed.
"Uh hi Ellen." Cas says as he clutches the blanket to his chest.
"Hello Cas. Hello Dean. I got burgers, you two get dressed." She slams the door closed.
Awkward.
Dean bursts out laughing.
"Sorry bout' that. I forgot she was bringing food, she just got a unwanted look at her nephew."
Cas laughs too after Deans comment, and then they both start getting dressed.
Once Cas is in Deans AC/DC shirt and cargo shorts and Dean is wearing a Led Zeppelin shirt with Jeans they walk into the kitchen. Deans arm is in the sling from Cas' first aid kit and he looks a bit uneasy.
"Hey you two." Ellen smiles in a way that manages to scare the crap out of Cas.
Dean can sense it too.
"Ellen don't you be giving Cas a hard time. We didn't even do the dirty deed or anything. Just chilled out really." Dean smiles as he pulls out a chair and sits down.
Cas swallows and follows behind quickly.
They then ate burgers as Ellen talked to Dean only about his arm and going to a hospital. He refused of course being the stubborn son of a bitch he is.
Cas excused himself and left after the lunch because it was just to weird to handle.
That sure did make Dean feel like shit.