12

Cas and Dean get out of the car and turn of the Metallica song blasting out of Deans phone.
"Be nice to Sammy, okay? Poor boy means well. He's just kinda messy." Dean smiles and squeezes his boyfriends hand.
Once at apartment on level 5 Dean grabs his keys from his pocket and unlocks the door.
"Sammy? I want you to formally meet Cas okay?" Dean yells into the space as he walks in.
"Cas!" Sam's head pokes out from around the wall of the extra room Dean has.
It's a pretty darn big apartment honestly. He probably has friends over a lot.
"I'm sorry we got off on the wrong foot. I'm Sam. I was having a rough day, just sorta snapped with Dean." Sam halfway smiles, not sympathetic, more sad.
Cas only nods and puts out a hand to shake. Sam doesn't shake it though, he goes straight for the bear hug.
The giant Sam Winchester, as Dean would later say is only 6'4 feet of puppies and concentrated sass, picked him clear off the ground.
"Yeah he does that." Dean laughs after Cas is set back on the ground.
"Oh Dean! I haven't done that to you in a few years..." Sam trails off with a devious smile.
"Sammy. No, bad moose." Dean stammers in a mix of laughter and fear.
"Come on Dean!" Sam giggles, as he goes to chase after his brother.
Sam can out stride Dean by a mile and takes almost no time to catch him and wrap him in his arms. He spins Dean around to a hug position and lifts him up.
"Sam!" His brother yells, slapping at Sam's upper back.
Cas just grins at the two boys.
"How was your date love birds?" Sam smiles as he drops Dean back the ground.
"Great." Dean smiles, making Cas blush.
"So Sam where are you going to for college?" Cas asks to fill the time.
"Stanford actually. I have a girlfriend there, Jess." Sam's beaming, he must really love her, "I might propose to her."
Cue Dean slapping his brother in the back of the head.
"Sammy you're to young for marriage." Dean scolds to which Sam just shrugs.
The older, yet smaller Winchester then jumps back onto the couch smiling.
"I think 23 is a perfect age to get married." Dean says.
Cas turns as red as a ketchup bottle, thanking the stars Dean can't tell.
"Okay you two. I'm going to Ellen's, it was nice meeting you Cas."
"Nice meeting you too Sam."
After Sam leaves Cas jumps over to Dean on the couch.
"So you think 23 is a good age to get married at?" Cas questions while rubbing his hand against Deans arm.
"Yes. I do." Dean grins, nuzzling up to Cas.
"Me too, Dean. Me too."
Sorta a filler chapter, will update this again in like an hour or so