10

Cas got home from work at 5, he would be picking up Dean in an hour. Well sorta, he'd just have to walk a flight of stairs but still. He ended up deciding to go to a somewhat fancy diner down the road. It claims to have the best apple pie around.
For now he'd have to get ready for his date. Then again, it wouldn't really matter what he wore. Unless Dean asks of course.
Cas ended up wearing a yellow 'Save the bees' shirt and dark wash jeans.
Meanwhile Dean was putting on his navy blue hoodie and jeans as the a knock came from the door.
"Who is it?" Dean calls.
"It's Sam. Open the door." His little brother commands.
"Hm let me think," Dean is running his hands through his hair, "no."
"I just want to talk." Sam groans.
"Don't ruin my night Sammy, I'm going on a date."
"Good for you. With the guy from downstairs?" Sam says through the door.
"Yeah." Dean decides to walk over to the door, contemplating whether or not to open it.
"Please let me in Dean." Sam leans his large frame against the door.
The door opens swiftly, almost making Sam fall over.
Sam walks in and closes the door behind himself. Dean goes over and grabs two beers. He tosses one to his brother.
"So, what do you want to talk about?" Dean asks as he opens up his beer and sits on the couch.
Still standing Sam sets his beer on the table.
"Dean, I'm sorry for the other day. Just- I was having a bad day and I got angry. I never meant to take any of it out on you, okay? Then I hear you almost.... Anyway, I care about you. A lot. Don't do anything stupid." Sam furrows his brow and sits down on the couch.
"I forgive yah Sammy." Dean smiles, "And I'm sorry for what I said."
"Thanks Dean. Now let's get you ready for that date. You look like a wreck." Sam laughs as Dean acts all defensive.
When 6 rolled around Cas hurries upstairs making sure that he's not late.
He's greeted to his adorable boyfriend, with his hair wet from a shower in a side part with a blue hoodie and jeans on.
"Hello Dean." Cas smiles.
"Heya Cas." Dean grins before kissing Cas passionately.
The pair go outside, and this time over to Cas' car. A white two seater truck.
They both get in, Cas driving.
"So where we goin'? " Dean asks and looks over to Cas.
"To eat food." Cas responds without any hint of a sarcasm in his voice.
"No. I thought we were going out to a party." Comments.
"You thought wrong." Cas says, eyes on the road.
"Wow, never mind" Dean laughs.