20

I have revised this little shit so much ugh I'm tired! But I have a good idea....? Maybe. I wrote myself into a hole i didn't want!
"I'm guessing he's with his ex, Alastair. Creepy guy." Sam says and gives Cas a reassuring pat on the back, "You of all people know Deans gonna be okay."
Cas looks up and smiles back at Sam.
"I hope so."
The pair continue driving until they have reached a dilapidated home with vines crawling it's walls.
"This is it. You ready?" Sam parks the truck on the side of the road.
"As I'll ever be."
Cas can feel his heart fluttering about in his chest but opts to ignore it.
They get out of the car and walk up to the door.
Sam brought a pistol in case he needs to use it.
He knocks once loudly and there's no answer. Sam nods to Cas.
His eyes whispering 'Kick down the door' .
"I got this." Cas mutters under his breath before he pulls back and kicks next to the handle.
With the impact the wood splinters, causing small chips of paint to flake off. After the kick the door hangs wide open jagged wood sticking out sorely, and it's time to be a hero.
At least that's what happened in Cas' mind. Instead the door didn't budge, Cas reeled back in pain, and Sam burst out laughing.
"I didn't mean to kick down the door!" Sam chuckles, but regains his composure after a moment.
"I don't got this." Cas whispers to himself as he tugs on the hem of his shirt.
Before any more can happen the door is unlocked and opened.
Sam whips out his gun and places it on the mans chest so nobody can see his pistol.
Until he realizes it's his brother.
"Hey big fella. Let's drop the gun, he drugged me but I'm okay now. Idiot didn't know I had a switchblade in my pocket when he tied me down." Dean smiles, making Cas sigh with relief.
Sam pulls the gun back to his jacket pocket and clicks the safety.
"Glad you're okay." A smile tugs at Cas' lips.
"I'm always okay Cas." Dean kisses his boyfriends cheek area before his big announcement, "I'm driving!"
"Shotgun!" Sam exclaims.
"Backseat." Cas states his position of where he will sit in the car.
Dean doesn't have sunglasses on, which Cas always loves.
They hide his face to much when he wears them.
Dean drives Sam over to the roadhouse as Cas gets the pleasure of watching the two brothers bicker. In the end they decided on yes in fact calling police. Dean was freaking drugged.
Once Sam gets out Cas clambers up to the front seat.
"Still want to go to the beach?" Dean questions.
"It's almost night time Dean. It's dark."
"Great! We will have the beach to ourselves then. And don't worry about the lighting, it's always dark here." Dean points to his head and gives Cas a half sarcastic toothy grin.
WHEW. So that was just basically getting me out of a hole of not knowing what to do. ANYWAYS, next chapter (updating when I can) will be nice.