9

Eh I decided against the smut. It's to early in the relationship.
The next morning Dean woke up in Cas' apartment, with a note in Braille next to his arm. Cas hand gone to work and would be home at five.
Deans the owner of his car shop. It is Winchesters Wheels after all, so he decided against going, his friend Fergus the manager could open it up.
Dean wasn't about to tell anyone, but he had been saving up for eye surgery for quite some time. When his dads inheritance was passed down to him he started saving for it.
He was still pretty far off though, and he knows he can't tell anyone. It would be a shocking surprise.
Dean liked being mysterious and out of the blue like that.
Made him seem more interesting.
After Dean tidied up Cas' apartment to the best of his ability he decided work was probably the best way to get away from his thoughts.
Just as Dean went to go restore an old car Cas was helping to surgically remove a wii remote from a frat-boys asshole.
Sadly, that wasn't even new to him.
College guys are really fucking odd.
Once the gruesome slightly bloody experience was over Cas called his apartment phone, feeling guilty for leaving Dean there alone.
Four rings and no answer. He called Deans phone next.
2 rings, "Hey Cas!" Dean smiles.
"Hello Dean. Are you at work?" Cas asks as he sits down at the nurses station. All the female nurses played with his hair as he talked.
"Yeah." Dean pats the hood of the car he's working on, "it's going well. How about you?"
"Well a college boy needed a wii remote removed from his anus so that happened." Cas mutters.
Deans laughter cackles over the phone.
"Oh gosh. I'm glad I'm a mechanic then." Dean smiles.
"Best damn' blind mechanic out there!" Cas announces to Deans obvious amusement.
"So why did you call?" Dean asks as the laughter simmers down.
"Uh," He really didn't know why, "I was wondering if you'd want to go to dinner? With me that is. You know, the code."
The pretty light-haired nurse touching his hair looks into his bright blue eyes,
"Did you really just quote Elf while talking to your boyfriend?" She laughs.
Cas just shrugs.
"I would love to Cas. Pick me up from work at 6 alright?" Dean says.
"Yes okay 6 sounds good." Cas nods to himself.
"Bye babe." Dean mumbles.
"Bye." Cas replies before hanging up.
"So where did you get reservations?" The rude nurse Meg asks.
"Um. No where." Cas stammers.
"Oh Clarence." she smiles and sighs.
Dean worked on the car for the rest of the afternoon but he could barely hold in his excitement. His boyfriend was taking him out to dinner.
Dean didn't mind wherever it would take place, unless it was a vegan bakery or something. Cause' when he was around Cas, nothing else really mattered.
Unless it was a vegan bakery.
Those places hold all evil.
Lel, I actually like vegan bakery's I was trying to go off how Dean would feel about them.