22

They lay together in the sand as Cas lays his head in Deans lap.
"We are getting married Cas." Dean starts as he fiddles with the tips of Cas' hair.
"I noticed that." Cas says seriously.
"Personally I never thought I would get married. I mean I had a few boyfriends or girlfriends. Mainly just a crap ton of one night stands." Dean laughs slightly at his statement.
"Well then I'm even more glad you are marrying me." Cas says as he looks up at his boyfriend, "You're so beautiful."
A smile pulls at the corners of Deans mouth.
"You are too Cas."
Suddenly Dean uses his hand to feel Cas' lips then smashes their faces together.
"HrMhFFf" Cas grunts.
Once Dean pulls away he can't help but laugh.
"That would've been better with less blood."
"Yeah. I'm afraid my nose is bleeding now that our faces collided." Cas chuckles as he wipes the blood from the back of his hand.
"Sorry." Dean blushes.
"It's fine. Probably the most interesting kiss with you yet."
"It's getting late." Dean yawns after a moment.
"Tired?" Cas sits up and shakes some sand from his hair.
"Quite. But I have something to tell you." Deans voice drops.
"Okay."
"I'm pregnant. You're the father."
"Dean Winchester you soggy lampshade. I thought you were going to be serious." Cas shoves Deans arm.
"I am serious, I'm pregnant- wait did you call me a 'soggy lampshade'?" Dean blushes and gets all flustered.
"You have a penis Dean." Cas points out.
"Wanna' check?" Dean smirks.
"Was this all a ploy to get in my pants?"
"Possibly." Dean shrugs.
"God you're a weird human." Cas laughs as he starts to move closer.
He undoes Deans belt, and begins to pull Deans pants down.
"TICKLE FIGHT" he screams at the top of his lungs.
(A/N holy frick imagine Cas screaming tickle fight in his manly man voice. I'm dead.)
Cas jumps on top of Dean and jabs his fingers into Deans sides making him yelp in laughter.
"Cas!" He breathes out between giggles.
"Bet you never saw this coming!" Cas laughs.
"Ouch my heart." Dean laughs sarcastically.
Using his left hand to push off the ground and around Cas sense he was pinned down he jerks up to the side.
At this time he continues to grab his cane from his jacket pocket with the other hand. Now successfully off the ground he twists around and pulls the opened cane up to Cas' neck.
"Sam was a son of a bitch little brother growing up, you'd have to do better than that." Dean smiles triumphantly.
Once he releases Cas they both decide to back to the car to head home.
Dean unlocks the door to the sound of sobbing.
"Sam?"
LOL GUESS WHO KILLED OFF JESS FOR SABRIEL! ITS A ME! mario
Btw because Sam hid his feelings/ knew Jess would want him to move on in the show, that's what happens here too.
Okay?
Okay.