19

"Ready to go to the beach?" Dean asks into the receiver of his phone as he walks out of the garage.
"Sure. I'll meet you there in around fifteen minutes." Cas chuckles as he packs his things into his car.
"Fantastic." Dean smiles as he reaches for his car door handle and snaps his phone shut.
"Hello again Dean." Alastair puts a hand on Deans shoulder.
"Stay the hell away from me." Dean curls his fingers through the opening of the door handle.
"Oh Dean. You don't miss me you say? I guess I'll just need to take you back home to daddy." Alastair sneers.
Before Dean can make a move a small needle pierces the skin right under his neck.
"Sweet dreams."
Deans eyes widen in shock before he can't stand anymore. He falls back into Alastair before all sounds fade.
It's been thirty minutes sense Dean was supposed to meet Cas by the beach.
Cas has called three times now, each no answer.
Maybe Deans phone died? Maybe he just wasn't feeling well, or had more work.
Whatever it was Cas can't help but have a bad feeling about it. Dean wouldn't ever just stand up Cas like that and not talk to him.
"Hey baby. I'm leaving the beach, I'm getting worried but I'm sure you're okay. Call me." Cas leaves another voicemail then stands up.
He stretches his legs and heads over to his truck.
Deans boyfriend goes to the apartment first, then with no luck over to the auto shop.
It's late but one employee, Kevin, is still cleaning up.
"Hey. Have you seen Dean?" Cas asks, making Kevin look up.
"Oh um yeah. That was weird, he passed out in the parking lot. I thought I saw some guy get him up and take him in his car." Kevin stands up furrowing his brow.
"What kind of car?" Cas asks, suddenly aware Dean is probably in trouble.
"Uhm. White, big. It went over that way." He points in the opposite direction of the apartment complex Dean and Cas live at.
"Thanks Kevin." Cas smiles and pats the young employees shoulder before trotting out.
Reaching for his phone he scrolls through his contacts.
"Sam. You in town? Listen, Deans in trouble. He passed out and some mysterious guy took him at the shop." Cas says quickly, so Sam won't interrupt.
"Yeah I am. Where are you?" Sam is obviously scared.
"At the shop."
"I'll meet you there. Stay put for ten minutes."
When Sam arrives Cas explains what Kevin said and tells him where the car went.
Then the search begins.
LOL short chapter.... What's gonna happen y'all? Honestly I haven't decided.