Authors Note!

Hiya! This is Ray (the author of this terrible piece of work) and its now been almost three years since I wrote this fan fiction! A lot has gone on since that, lots of ups and downs, but I'm finally pretty steady, which is good. It is plain crazy how many people have read this, and I hope at least some of you enjoyed it. I am not really a fan of Supernatural anymore, but the old seasons still hold a dear place in my heart for sure. I have been to a few conventions for the show, wrote a lot about it, and followed it pretty well, and all that kind of got to the point where it had to fade out. I was also pretty young when I wrote this, as reference I am sixteen now, and this was finished 2-3 years ago. Now that I can drive I realize how unreasonable a LOT of this is. But hey, fan FICTION right? Eh. I doubt people will really see this note, because this story, like my Supernatural obsession, is kind of fading away. In case you do though, I just want to say I hope you love the show, and nobody should tell you its a gross phase. As someone looking back (I'm only seventeen but I feel old with this show lmao), its a time you should cherish. It is great to love something. Keep reading, watching, and writing. Keep loving.

Update: I'm now 19! Still alive boyssss