24

It's been a week sense Jess died.
Sam still won't eat or will only pick at his food. He doesn't cry but he doesn't talk about it either.
Funny he used to tell Dean to talk about his problems more and when he faces one he closes off too.
Instead Sam pours all of his time at the auto shop.
His older brother, blind sure, was still a head and shoulders above him when it came to cars. Sam decided to take up the same job for the moment.
Sam also spent an outrageous of time working out, running or lifting. Normally this would be fine but with the amount of food intake he was at it was dangerous.
"Hey Dean I'm not feeling to good." Sam mumbles as he sits down from working on a car.
"Want food?" Dean pulls himself out from the bottom of the car.
"No I'm not hungry. My head hurts really bad though." Sam sighs and slumps his shoulders.
"What did you eat yesterday?"
"I mean I drank some water."
"Son of a bitch Sam we are gonna get burgers with Cas." Dean sighs.
"Okay." Sam whispers defeated.
Dean calls Cas on his flip phone. Dean insisted on a flip phone because it's all he really needs. All the important numbers are on speed dial.
Cas leaves work for their lunch break and they meet up at some bar and grill Dean knew.
"So Sam, we are going to take in my brother Gabe tonight." Cas starts as they get food.
Sam slowly takes a bite of his burger.
"Okay. Where's he gonna' be?" Sam asks.
"Well that's the thing, you two will share your room." Dean tells him.
"How about beds? Are we getting another one?" Sam asks before eating more of his burger.
A/N "Sam eats salad not burgers!" Shush he can eat both
"Ha no. Y'all can go sleepover style or one of you sleeps on the couch."
Okay sorry for the short chapter. I've been super busy all of a sudden. Will hopefully update soonish.