27

"Ha yeah I get that a lot." Sam laughs as he nervously runs his hand through his long hair by habit.
"Well yeah I would expect you would." Gabe says as he continues to smile up at Sam.
"Anyone up for mini golf?" Dean interrupts.
"It's pretty late." Gabe says as he continues to look at Sam.
""Yeah." Sam exhales, "and I'm sure you all wanna catch up."
"No I'm good." Cas shrugs.
"Me too." Gabe nods.
"Alright well. There goes my plans. Cas wanna' go to play mini golf?" Dean asks he turns to his own boyfriend.
"Oh. Sure Dean." Cas furrows his brow.
"Okay! Nice meeting you Gabriel. I'll let you two have you magic mike moment then."
"Dean!" Sam exclaims.
Dean smirks.
"Come on Cas, grab your coat."
A/N I CANT STOP IMAGINING SAM OR CAS TALKING DEAN THROUGH MAGIC MIKE IM FUCKING DEAD. BOTH WAYS ARE SO AWKWARD.
"Okay." Cas follows Dean out of the door, slightly confused by Deans reference.
"Y'all have fun now!" Dean laughs as he steps out of the apartment.
The door closes.
"I'm sorry about him." Sam says.
"It's fine moose."
Cas drives to the all night mini golf place Dean knows about.
It's not really a 24/7 mini golf place, but Dean has known the owner since he was little.
"Rufus?" Dean yells as he calls into the dark room near the arcade.
Cas stands next to Dean with his hands shoved into his pockets and his cheeks red from the cold.
"What the hell!?" A deep yell comes from somewhere in the room and a light is switched on.
Cas shifts behind Dean slightly.
"Whoa that's bright." Dean says sarcastically.
"Boy what the hell are you doing here? It's December and after hours. I'm sleeping for gods sake!" Rufus spits in a fiery but tired mood.
"If you open the course for us I'll pay you in liquor." Dean tells him in a serious tone.
"Need the lights?" Rufus asks.
"Nope."
"What that Cas guy blind too?" He snorts as he shuffles over to his desk.
"No I'll just teach him echolocation." Dean laughs.
"Alright well here's the key. You both need to clean after yourselves." He tosses the key to Dean, who let's it hit his chest before grasping it.
"Thanks Rufus."
"It's for the liquor dumb-ass."
"Sure."
Dean grabs Cas' arm and pulls him back outside.
They walk to the counter with the putters and golf balls are stored.
Dean puts the key into it's lock and twists swiftly to the left.
"How do you know this place so well?" Cas asks as he looks around the open area.
"He's a friend of Bobby's. I've been here since I could walk."
"Oh."
"Yeah."
Dean walks over to the first hole with a stupid grin on his face.
"I had the worst hair cuts when I was younger. I let Sam do a bunch of them. It was rough."
"You were a goofy looking kid."
"How would you know?"
"Maybe your little brother showed me some pictures maybe not."
"God dammit Sam." Dean mumbles.
They played three rounds because Dean insisted on winning and eventually did win by one.
He also made multiple references to Happy Gilmore, which confused Cas a good amount.
Cas fell asleep as the pair drove home.
Dean carried him up the stairs and into bed.
In the room beside them Sam was sleeping on his back with Gabriel's head on his shoulder and his hands on his chest.
Things are looking up more than ever.