Epilogue

"Hey wake up love birds! I just made breakfast." Dean announces as he knocks on the door of the room Gabriel and Sam are sharing.
"Huh?" A tired deep voice comes from the bed as Sam sits up, rubbing his head.
"Get up Sammy-boy!" Dean slaps the door before making his way back across the apartment to the kitchen.
"Hi Dean." Cas smiles as he stands against the counter, making coffees.
"Heya sexy." Dean chuckles as he leans into Cas to kiss him.
"You're in a good mood today." Cas smiles once he pulls his lips off Deans.
"Well yeah. We've got Sammy and Gabe here, you're cute as always..." Dean trails off and grins.
"Mhm." Cas just kisses Deans cheek as he reaches to get the coffees.
As Cas grabs for the coffee Dean pulls off of him, before turning to the side and accidentally slapping the hot liquid onto himself and Cas.
"Oh jeez. Oh jeez that's hot."
"Son of a' bitch! Sorry babe, ah frick sorry sorry sorry. Holy crap this is hot!" Dean laughs, quickly peeling off his shirt.
Cas also quickly proceeds to take off his shirt.
"Smooth babe."

Things were going well, and they continued to. Of course there was the downside to everything when Dean was extremely pissed he couldn't actually see the Deadpool movie. Luckily the silver lining was when Cas found a theater for the blind and hauled him a few towns over to see it.
They had that wedding, Dean cried but refused to admit it afterwards.
Sammy and Gabe started dating, which was a given, I mean come on. 
Another downside came around the bend when Dean had an unsuccessful surgery in attempts to get his sight back. This one didn't really have a silver lining.
But they were happy. Together.
And isn't that all that really matters?

Yeah, that's the story. You're wondering why things didn't wrap up more? Well duh they are like in their twenties, expect me to write until they die looking like raisins? Nah. Life doesn't just "wrap up" and neither does this book. 
The End.