14

"Want to go to the park today?" Cas squints and looks over at Dean. Laying in bed with him.
"Nope I want sex." Dean replies sternly.
"Sense when did our relationship blossom into only talking about sex. It's kinda annoying." Cas groans.
"Sorry angel. We'll go to that park okay?" Dean kisses quickly, just a peck.
"Yay." Cas holds onto Deans hand.
"Feel free to describe things to me. I'd like that." Dean laughs quietly, but it's sincere.
"Okay babe." Cas gets up, going to get clothes for the day.
"I wish I could see you Cas. Just one time." Dean sighs, still wrapped in blankets on the bed.
Holding clothes Cas walks back in.
They had moved in together in Deans apartment, it's the bigger one after all.
Cas just puts the clothes on the floor and sits on the corner of the bed.
"You can feel my face if you'd like." Cas offers.
Dean doesn't do that a lot. Mainly just Sam to 'see' how he's grown up and Cas.
He had only done that once though to each of them. Other than that he was in the dark on their looks.
Before the first time Dean felt Cas' face he only knew personality. After he knew his boyfriend is hot as fuck.
But Dean sits up anyway, he should do this more often. Cas doesn't seem to mind so why should he.
Dean runs his fingers along Cas' cheekbones and nose, then loosely traces his jawline. Next he places his thumb on Cas' chin and finger on his lips. That makes him smile.
Dean then removes his hands, and Cas opens his eyes.
"I love you. Idiot, but none of that sappy crap." Dean caves in onto Cas, letting himself lean onto his boyfriend.
"I love you too Dean." Cas runs his fingers through his boyfriends hair, "Now let's go to the park."
They both get dressed in cargo shorts and T-shirts.
Dean let's Cas drive, mainly because he doesn't know exactly where the park is.
They go to a park that's out of the city and past the suburbs.
It's a nice day. The sun is shining and there's a small pond over by some swings.
Dean uses his cane to go over to the swings with Cas.
He swings it back and forth on the grass up until it hits the frame to the swings.
Once Dean sits on the swing Cas puts a flower in his hair. Then is own hair.
Cas looks over at the pond as he swings back and forth.
"Cas." Dean shout/whispers.
Cas turns his head over to Dean and looks to see what made him sound so worried.
There's a bee on his nose.
"A bee!" Cas smiles as Dean panics.
"Well this is fan-friggin'-tastic." Dean mumbles in frustration, "I'm gonna kill it."
"Dean don't kill it. Bees are important." Cas squints.
Dean tried to ignore it but fails miserably.
He brings up his hands and slaps the poor son of a bitch.
"Bastard stung me!" Dean exclaims with a frown, "I'm gonna' look like friggin' Rudolph on Christmas Eve."
Cas grins,
"So much for a nice day at the park."