CHAPTER 006

CHAPTER     006
----------------------
THE OMATIKAYA

CHAPTER     006----------------------THE OMATIKAYA

~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~

SOME NA'VI TOUCHED MY SKIN, HAIR AND TAIL AS I WALKED PAST THEM.

Everyone getting out of the way so we could walk pass. The woman grabbed my arm once we got to the front and forcefully dragged me to the center, where she released me and left me in full view of what I think is the entire Clan.

In front of me is a small platform where the man from before, with whom the woman had spoken, was talking with two other men. One of whom wears a chest of feathers, probably the leader, and another dressed very similar to him. Someone of importance.

The three of them looked at me as if they wanted to scoop my intestines out of my throat right in front of the entire village, but they limited themselves to glare as the woman approached them, more specifically the leader.

"I see you, father" the woman spoke towards the leader, making a strange gesture with her hand.

"This creature, why have you brought her here?"

"I was going to kill her, but there has been a sign from Eywa" the woman leaned her body slightly forward as a sign of obedience, respect or submission. I'm not sure.

"I have told you!" her ears pinned back when he rose his voice "No dreamwalker is allowed here!. Her alien smell fills my nose " many around us snickered, which makes me suspicious of the conversation.

"What's he saying?" I asked the woman, really wanting to know what's so funny.

"My father is deciding whether to kill you" I widened my eyes and gulped.

So that's funny to them.

I turned my gaze to the imposing man wearing the chest of red, yellow and orange feathers, knowing full well that he really wanted to kill me.

"Your father" I nodded to myself.

She's a princess then.

"Sir, I mean no harm" I raised my hands in surrender and took a step forward.

That alerted everyone because in a second, I had several Na'vi pushing me back with knives pointed at my face and neck. "Kehe!" She hissed at me.

"Shit, again with the damn braid" I complained when they pulled my braid again.

"Step back! I will look at this alien" someone said from above.

A woman came walking down the spiral kind-of-staircase wearing some kind of red feathered shawl, her hair in multiple braids with some headpiece above her forehead. She silenced everyone with a few words, which made me realize how powerful and important she must be here.