Introduction + Authors Note

Hey all!

I'm officially starting the sequel to Dating Douchey Dev!

This story takes place 4 years after Dev & Pihu's wedding and will be focusing on Vyom and Nidha but most of the characters from the previous book as well as new characters will be included. I'm going to try to release the chapters as soon as I can.

You do not need to read the first book in order to read this one!!!

-💙

CHARACTERS~

Vyom Gupta- 32 years old

Vyom has money, family power, and a built career all set for him. But thats not what he wants, coming from the family of the most prominent architectural firm in India, he has longed for one thing- love. Cast aside as a second hier, Vyom is very close with his friends and overall a simple, closed off, and possessive guy. 

Nidha Kaur- 23 years old

Nidha is basically sunshine in a bottle. She's a smart and hardworking girl who just graduated from medical college. She was mostly raised by her cousin Pihu and her parents don't pay much attention to her. Overall, she's a very witty and bubbly girl. 

Dev Kapoor- 34 years old

He's one of the biggest self-made actors in Bollywood and married to one of the most famous event planners in India. He is Vyom's bff and they have known each other since their struggle days.

Priyanka Kaur Kapoor (Pihu)- 30 years old

She is the girl boss of the century and has a booming event planner business. Married to Dev and a perfect modern-day Indian girl. She is also Nidha's cousin and a mother figure for her.

Raj Kaur- 25 years old

Nidha's older brother. Spoiled to the core by her parents. Dropped out of college and is barely able to retain a job. Also very sexist.

 Pankaj & Meeta Kaur- 50 & 49 years old

The younger brother of Dheeraj Kaur(Pihu's dad). Live a middle-class life with a very patriarchal mindset. Idolize their son.

Akshay & Ginny Gupta- 35 & 33 years old

Older brother and sister-in-law of Vyom. Akshay has been groomed to be the heir to the Gupta Firm and Ginny is the prime daughter-in-law. He got arranged married to Ginny 8 years ago and both are overall compassionate and sophisticated.

Arjun and Tina Gupta- 63 & 59 years old

Arjun Gupta is the owner of the Gupta Firm. They are both very snobby and believe in the power of money. For them, family is all about power and business. They are the parents of Akshay and Vyom. 

~Once again, none of the characters have faces, as it is up to the reader's imagination. I will try to make this story much more unique and longer than the last without making it too dramatic. I hope you enjoy it and as always please vote and comment your thoughts!

-💙 

ps. I'm slowly getting better at this!