Chapter 24- I Love You

Author's POV:

For the rest of the plane ride, Vyom and Nidha are in a deep sleep holding each other. After a short 8 hours, the plane lands and the air hostess wakes up the sleepy couple. 

Both of them are escorted to a car that's waiting for them and driven to their hotel. 

"So are you going to tell me what we are going to do?" Nidha asked Vyom in the car. 

"Really Nidha?" Vyom crosses his hands. "You really don't know what couples do on their honeymoon?" He smirks at her teasingly. 

"Don't be so smart!" Nidha playfully hits him. "I mean where will we explore and how long will we be staying?" She once again questions.

"Anywhere and everywhere," Vyom answers with a smile. 

"You can't be serious Vyom! What about work??" Nidha too mimics her husband and crosses her hands. 

Vyom lets out a small chuckle and leans into her. "See that's the benefit of marrying the one and only Vyom Gupta." 

His proximity makes Nidha's stomach flip and she tries not to smile. 

"Yea, I was thinking the same, where did I get stuck marrying this oldie, Gupta." She teases him. 

"Totally agreed." Vyom catches onto her joke. "I could've married a hot & sexy woman." He teases back. 

Nidha scrunched her face. "Am I not hot?" She interrogates him. 

Seeing the angry fumes coming off his wife, Vyom reaches across the back seat and tucks a piece of Nidha's hair behind her ear. "You're cute. And you're mine." He smiles at her. 

Nidha's cheeks turn rosey again and she turns away to look out the window. 

'Thank god for windows!' She thinks to herself. They arrive at the hotel and check into their room. 

Nidha rushes out of the elevator and slides the card into the handle unlocking the grand suite. She looks around with shocked eyes at the size of the suite. The room is bigger than any hotel she's seen before in her life. The bathroom connects to an offset balcony with a view that anybody could die for.  

Vyom follows in behind her, hands the busboy a tip, and closes the door behind him. 

He trails behind Nidha onto the balcony where she's looking off at the perfect view. 

"Isn't it perfect?" He whispers into her ear from behind her. His two hands reach around her and lock onto the railing, trapping her in. 

"It..." Nidha tries to answer but is short of words. She realizes that Vyom has encased her with his arms and tries to shuffle out of his grasp. 

"Already trying to escape me?" He teases her. 

"I-" Nidha tries to answer back but once again is left short of words. Something that's been happening a lot lately. "I need to go take a shower!" She pushes him away and runs into the bathroom, locking the door behind her. 

Putting a hand over her chest, she realizes her heart is beating at a record pace. "Feels like I could go into cardiac arrest" She whispers to herself. "I have to tell him how I feel or this flirting will literally kill me!" She decides. 

Trying to calm herself down, she hops into the shower and takes a much-needed relaxing shower. 

After a long clean, she comes out of the bathroom expecting Vyom to be waiting outside for her. But instead, she finds the room completely empty. She looks around the room for him but instead finds a box on the bed.