Accidents Happen

Plot: Tommy wakes up from a nap at Wilbur's house and finds out that he had an accident. He cries until Wilbur comes to see what happened, but Tommy thinks that Wilbur will be mad at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little: Tommy

Nicknames: Bubs

CG: Wilbur

Nicknames: Wilby, Will

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person

Tommy woke up from one of the most amazing naps. One of the ones where you forget where you are and there's a pile of drool right next to you and his hair was a mess. His nap was almost perfect but as he became more aware of surroundings, he got hit with a nauseating and familiar smell. 

Tommy's eyes open as he scrabbled to get off his earlier sleep position and got off the bed. Looking at his confirmed his suspicion. He had an accident, at his friend's house. How was he supposed to tell Wilbur? Wouldn't he be mad at him for what he's done? Wilbur knew about his regression and fully accepted him but he still didn't know what to do. When Tommy fell asleep he was big so how could have this happened? Tommy, fully upset and unable to do anything himself, started to cry. He kept thinking about how mad Wilbur would be as soon as he found out. 

Soon after he heard walking up the stairs. The little covered his mouth in an attempt to stop the sobs that escaped from his mouth. It was quiet for a few minutes and Tommy just stared at the door the whole time. The only noise in the entire house was the downstairs TV, the fan in the room, and the little's sniffs. "Tommy?" the voice on the other side of the door said. Tommy had to think of what to do fast so he cleared his throat to try to sound big. "W-what's up Will?" Tommy said as he shook in fear. "What's wrong?" Wilbur asked. "It's nothing Will, just a nightmare," the blonde said a little to quickly. There was a bit of silence once again but Wilbur clearly didn't walk off nor believe him. Wilbur had a suspicion that Tommy was regressed but he waited for Tommy to tell him that. He always encouraged Tommy to tell people when he was little so he didn't walk away. Suddenly Tommy started crying hard and tried to call Wilbur but it was almost impossible to understand him. The taller swung the door open to see the little rubbing his eyes and hyperventilating. He quickly ran into the room when a nauseating smell hit him like a rock. Before checking the smell he had to know what was wrong with the little.     

"Wilby," the little sobbed, making grabby hands signaling that he wanted to be picked up. The caregiver motioned to pick him up but noticed a wet spot on his pants, then on the bed. Now Wilbur knew the full story on what happened and why he was crying. Tommy didn't care that Wilbur found out, he just wanted love. Wilbur picked up Tommy in a way that he wouldn't have to change himself and took him to his bedroom. He quickly ran  back to Tommy bag to grab an outfit that he'd be comfortable in. He changed Tommy completely and put a pull up on him. Now Tommy thought that Wilbur was going to yell at him for the mess, he started to cry again. "It's okay," Wilbur shushed, him picked him up, and bounced him. 

After the little calmed down, his caregiver started to speak again, "I'll go clean up as you play." Wilbur showed Tommy's stuffie, a worn down rabbit, and watched Tommy's face light up. The little clapped his hands and took the stuffie starting to talk to him. Wilbur walked to the room Tommy stayed in and stripped everything off the bed and took it to the laundry room, washing it on a heavy load. Wilbur was not mad at Tommy what so ever, not even annoyed. It wasn't his fault and he knew he was big before he went to sleep. He went to the kitchen to get a red Popsicle for Tommy and a purple for himself. 

He walked into his room to see him still playing and talking to his rabbit. Tommy looked over at Wilbur to see the Popsicle and smiled brightly. He took it happy and Tommy, Wilbur and Rabbit played and ate. Tommy was relieved that Wilbur wasn't mad, although he knew that big Tommy owned Wilbur big time. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it was short and I didn't post yesterday, I was very busy! I have many drafts but no time :[. Have a good day, afternoon, evening, night! 

Request are open!

Word Count: 780