Forever Alone?

Plot: Forever gets rejected by Philza once again, for the last time. He goes home completely upset so he goes little so he can get away from his big problems. Maximus gets a call from Roier about Forever so he goes to see if he's okay. He ends up staying due to the state Forever is in. Maybe Forever realizes that Phil wasn't the best for him, just maybe.

Relationship: Kinda? I don't really know much about these two so I'm making it a ship? 

This was requested by lixxur_! I hope you enjoy it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little: Forever
Nicknames: Love
CG: Maximus
Nicknames: Ma

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Forever's POV

"I'm sorry but no," Philza politely declined for the 100th time this week. Instead of begging to be with him, I finally got the hint. I looked down in disappointment and smiled. Philza titled his head as if he was confused, "are you okay?" he asked. I paused for a long time, "yeah, I have to take care of Richarlyson" I turned around quickly and walked off fast. Not to long after I started picking up the pace to a jog, the jog turned into full on sprinting with tears streaming down my face. Why does he reject me? Is there something wrong with me? The bad thoughts kept swarming in my mind and wouldn't go away, I wanna to go home, now. I ran past Jaiden, Roier, and Bobby. This was the point when I knew that I didn't care who saw me, I just need to be home right now, I'm just hoping Richarlyson isn't at my house. I ran as fast as I could to my house.

Jaiden's POV 

Roier was trying to make a granny half court shot and completely missed the court. "I can shot from anywhere! I'm a baller!" I mocked him. "Shut up!" he huffed crossing his arms as Bobby was on the sidelines laughing. As Bobby and I were laughing, I saw something out of the corner of my eye, it was Forever! Instead of stopping to say hi, he just ran past us. Roier looked to see if anyone was following him, he decided there wasn't. "Was he crying?" Bobby asked. "Maybe, we should get someone to check on him," I replied. "I'll call Gatin- um, Cellbit," Roier stuttered. I clicked my tongue, "Uh huh, Cellbit right." Roier flipped me off but called Cellbit anyways.

Forever's POV

I just barely made it through the door, I'm a sobbing mess. I lock the door so no one thinks I'm home and I head to my room. I lay down in my bed and let all my feelings go. I have to admit that it felt nice to be alone for a little bit but at the same time, I don't want to be alone and I don't want to feel like this. Well if today wasn't my luck day, it is now, my head is starting to get extremely fuzzy from all the events. "Damn it," I mutter. I know I shouldn't have pushed back my regression this long but I suppose I can let it happen because no one's here to know about it.

I get out of bed, wipe the tears from my face, and rub my eyes. I hate the feeling of what I'm wearing so I wanna change into something more comfy. Before I do change I should probably know what age I'll drop too. It's usually 3-5 but sometimes it could be 1-2 on special occasions. I sigh pulling out a white onesie with little patterns on it, a pull up, and my favorite paci, it was white with little shapes and swirls covering it. I get changed into everything and pop my paci in my mouth. I climb back on the bed getting under all the blankets, finding warmth. I curled up in a ball letting my mind wonder, soon after, I fell asleep. 

Maximus's POV

Cellbit called me to tell me to check up on Forever. Apparently Roier and Jaiden saw him running past them crying which is... concerning to say the least. Usually he's happy and smiley, no one has ever seen him upset in anyway, even after being rejected. I stopped at the front door hoping he was here. I knocked on the door but there was no answer. I'll just be nosy and open the door myself. I open the mailbox and take the key out of it and open the door. I walk in and close the door behind me. I search all of the rooms in the house. Oh yeah, I forgot the bedroom. I walk to the bedroom and slowly opened the door. I saw Forever asleep under at least five blankets. I walked in the room and closed the door behind me. His room wasn't cleaned but it wasn't horrible either. I walked up to his bed and saw a pacifier in his mouth? Why is he asleep with a pacifier in his mouth? 

I shook him so that he would wake up. He slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes. "No ups," Forever whined. "Um," I whispered. Forever blinked his eyes so he could see better. As soon as he was able to see me, he panicked. His bottom lip started to quiver and he hugged his own body. "Forever, what's going on? Why are you crying?" I asked. "I little!" he sobbed. Of course, I should've known. He was a little. Everything started to add up, from the sudden emotion to the pacifier that fell from his mouth a long time ago. 

I sit on the bed and hold his hand gently, "hey, it's okay, how old are you?" Forever lifted his head up towards me and held up three fingers. I was glad that he was comfortable telling me. I lift my hands to his face and wipe his tears, "Such a little boy aren't you love?" I say softly. He started to smile. I made the big decision to put him in my lap, hopefully he'll calm down fully. He seemed to accept it, putting his head in my chest. I put my hand to his hair, playing with it gently. 

"Ma?" Forever whispered. "Yes?" I whispered back rocking him slowly. "You leave?" Forever asked. I tried to understand what he was saying. I leave? Was he asking if I was leaving the house? Before I could figure out what he was saying, he started shaking. "What's wrong love?" I started to panic, did I do something wrong? I lifted his head to look at me and his bottom lip was quivering again and tears threatened to spill from his eyes. "I ever lone?" he cried. I now understood what he was saying, he thought he was going to be alone forever. "No no don't say that, I'll always be here," I reassured. 

Forever turned around and threw himself into my embrace. I grabbed his pacifier from beside us then popped it in his mouth. He made sure he was comfortable before kicking the blankets off of himself. "I seepy," he yawned. I kissed his forehead, "I know love."

I knew that he would have to talk when Forever was older, I'm sure he knew that too. I would also have to call Cellbit and Roier back later for an update. Right now, I was to lazy to do it. 

"Ma?" the little mumbled. "Yes?" I replied. "I wuv oo," he yawned before going to sleep. I felt the sudden need to start being over protective, like I would be for the eggs. For some reason I hated the thought of him being alone from now on, he needed to be protected. I don't want anyone else to do it, just me. I'll talk to someone about it later it can't be that serious. I yawn and drift off sleep with the little.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I now have a love hate relationship with this chapter, so much that there might be a part two. It depends if I'm able to come up with an idea. Sorry I'm so busy still (and posting at 3 a.m.)! Have a good day, afternoon, evening, night!

Requests are open!

Word Count: 1351