By Myself pt. 2

Plot: Forever was alone in his house and he was little. He burned himself badly when trying to do things by himself. Everyone in the area comes to see who screamed. When they find out what happened, someone has to make sure Forever has someone to take care of him so it does happen again. The other littles try to comfort him but regress in the process. The others find out about the little's regression.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little: Forever
Nicknames: Ever, Bubs
Little: Cellbit
Nicknames: Celly
Little: Charlie
Nicknames: Little one
Little: Wilbur
Nicknames: Wily
CG: Philza
Nicknames: Phil
CG: Roier
Nicknames: 
CG: Mariana
Nicknames: Mari
CG: Quackity
Nicknames: Ducky
CG: Maximus
Nicknames: Maxy

It's a mouthful I know lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maximus' POV

"Go away," I said sighing. "I didn't even do anything!" Roier yelled. "Aw come on man! Lighten up man! It was a joke!" Mariana laughed. They were making fun of me. Why? Because I mentioned Forever one time. One time. "Sorry man it's just," Roier said before changing his tone, "I just love my Forever!" Mariana laughed, "Oh catch me Honey!" Mariana threw himself into Roier's arms. "Kiss me like it's our last time!" Roier tried not to snicker. He put Mariana down and put his hand in between their mouths and they pretended to kiss, making gross sounds on the way. "Shut it rope and marinara sauce," I rolled my eyes. "What did you call-" Roier was cut off. Not to far in the distance, we heard a blood curling scream. The three of us were silent. "What the hell was that?" I asked. "I don't know but, Forever's house in not to far from here," Roier whispered. "We have to go, now," I started running in the direction to Forever's house, Roier and Mariana following to far behind. 

We get to Forever's doorstep but the door was open. Which worried me even more. I didn't even think about my own safety and ran through the door. I heard loud sobs coming from the kitchen so I ran in there. "Forever! What happened! Are you okay?" I yelled seeing Forever on the floor holding his hand. I sit down on the floor with him ignoring all the objects around us. He backs away, sobbing loudly still. I move closer talking to him in a soft tone, "Hey, show me your hand, I promise I won't touch, only looking." Forever reluctantly gave me his hand. I held his wrist and faced his palm up. "Can one of you go get Philza? And the other go get Cellbit?" I asked the two behind me. "I can go get Cellbit. Do you need me to bring anything else?" Roier asked. "Since it looks like an oil burn, you can go get some food, you can take my wallet on the counter." I replied. "Alright we'll be back," Mariana said. I waved them goodbye and redirected my attention to Forever.

e "Let's take care of you hm?" I asked standing up. I waited for Forever to get up, but he didn't. "Come on, we gotta get you to the sink," I said softly. He still didn't get up, but his sobs slowed down. I looked around the floor and saw a bottle, pacifier, and a stuffed spider. I know he takes care of a few of the eggs but their not babies, so why does he have this stuff out? I thought about it for a while. The only thing that would add up is that he was a regresser. I'll try to see if it I'm right. "Are you to little to get up?" I asked in a soft tone. Forever wiped his tears with his not burned hand and nodded his head. I picked him up by the armpits and put him on the counter. I them pick up the stuffie at give it to the little. Despite him still crying, he still managed to smile. "Hi Spooder! I sorry I weft yoo," he apologized to the stuffie. "I think Spooder forgives you," I said rubbing Forever's cheek. I turn the water on cold and guide the little's hand under the water. He jumped at the temperature and the sudden relief in his hand. It must of been very painful considering his hand was bubbling before I put his hand under the water. "You're a brave boy, you know that? A brave little boy," I whispered kissing him on the forehead. Forever giggled kicking his feet. I smiled and left the sink to fill up a bottle of milk.